blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 min mark! Not sure but ill defo try it again! Included urine test taken earlier also to compare :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 302
Ooh what an interesting thread to find!! *stalks* ;)

I see something on both tests. Mine went darker over time so your lines might darken over the next hour.

What DPO are you on? it would be amazing if this works xxxx

I reckon I'm 8 or 9 I mixed mine with tiny bit of water but heard its better to use while blood but I couldn't get enough but WILL update over time lol x

I reckon I'm 8 or 9 I mixed mine with tiny bit of water but heard its better to use while blood but I couldn't get enough but WILL update over time lol x

i used a bit of saliva (TMI) on mine just incase there is HCG in the water system from the goverment doing population control :winkwink:

What you need is a women that knows she is not PG like someone on the BCP and of course a woman that is PG. I want to try this too but I have to wait another 5 days or so. Would be very interesting if women just test + or is it really true. But yes Dragons Den!!

This is very interesting, if I had any tests left I would try it :)

Very interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Well, who is going to prick the pregnant women's finger while she sleeps? I'm trying this soon-had to go to walmart to get more tests! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->