blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tweaked the color on that test I took earlier with the blood and a dash of water...I hope I did this right;never posted a pic before! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0802.jpg
    IMG_0802.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 154
I'll contribute! I'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant due to a super late ovulation with poor timing. Give me a few minutes, I have to find my glucometer case.

I tweaked the color on that test I took earlier with the blood and a dash of water...I hope I did this right;never posted a pic before! :haha:

Looks positive to me too!!:happydance::happydance: How exciting!! I can't wait to see if this test works!! I don't have a finger prick thingy so I guess I will be out, but I am very very interested to see if this is a myth. I LOVE LOVE Myth Busters if any of you have seen it. It is my dream job!! This kind of stuff is right up my alley!! :haha: Bring on the testing!!

When we realized we could use blood on the tests we have at work, it was on a pregnant patient. I've done it since the chemical I had and it has come back negative and I was not pregnant. We got one of our pregnant nurses to prick her finger and it popped positive. You have to dilute the blood a little. I was going to post about this before but I thought people would label me nuts lol. So much for POAS....now it's BOAS!!!! Lmao

When we realized we could use blood on the tests we have at work, it was on a pregnant patient. I've done it since the chemical I had and it has come back negative and I was not pregnant. We got one of our pregnant nurses to prick her finger and it popped positive. You have to dilute the blood a little. I was going to post about this before but I thought people would label me nuts lol. So much for POAS....now it's BOAS!!!! Lmao

Now we're all going to start calling the 1800 numbers for the 'free meters' they offer just so we can poke ourselves!

Just read through all 7 pages... call me crazy but I wish I had a test right now. :haha::blush: I'm very interested to see how this turns out.

At first I was thinking the color from the blood was making the line appear. Now I'm not so sure.

Ok gals, using a walmart 88c cheapie and 2 drops of blood mixed with a little water came out negative. Completely negative. I'm 11 dpo so it would probably show by now!

why didn't we think of this before??!! lol if this is true theres going to be a whole buncha ladies pricking themselves everyday hahaha

ok well I know I am preggie...HCGs were in the 3000+ last time and that was week or so ago...have my first US tomm and will stop on the way home and get a cheapie test and do the blood thing for you ladies lol lol...I'll get a few and do a pee one too and have my hubby do a blood one..hes diabetic so hes used to pricking his finger and I do it just to check my blood sugar randomly so I dont mind doing it..so we'll get a few good controls lol..

ok well I know I am preggie...HCGs were in the 3000+ last time and that was week or so ago...have my first US tomm and will stop on the way home and get a cheapie test and do the blood thing for you ladies lol lol...I'll get a few and do a pee one too and have my hubby do a blood one..hes diabetic so hes used to pricking his finger and I do it just to check my blood sugar randomly so I dont mind doing it..so we'll get a few good controls lol..

you. are. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!! Thanks a bunch :flower:

Ok so im super intrigued now too!! Wish I had 2 tests so I could do both and compare (not currently ttc) however I may order some ic's so I can test on occassion (never get bored of POAS or BOAS as it may now be ;) xx

After reading all 8 pages, I'm stalking to see how this turns out!! :D

I couldn't help myself :haha:

Top is blood and water to dilute.
Bottom is breastmilk (didnt quite make it to the control line as I didn't dilute)

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zpsf02fa2f4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back