blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a faint line with blood on the 21st and the 22nd, negative with urine. Been testing with urine since then and still all negative. I tested with urine and blood tonight and the blood is positive, urine negative. I think maybe the blood picks up LH or something? :shrug: Not really sure but you would think I would be getting at least faint lines on urine if my blood test was positive 3 days ago, right?

Anyway, just thought I would add my 2 cents on this experiment. :thumbup:

Blood will be positive before urine up to 4-5 days earlier, who knows... Maybe you always have hcg in your body??

4 to 5 days? Really? Crazy how that works! What's the lowest amount of hcg that will show on a test with blood? I know anything 5 and under is considered "normal" so will a cheapie stick pick that up with blood? Even if it detects at 25 miu?

Here are the tests. Sorry for the crap quality. I had to take the picture fast, baby was crying. lol

Blood anything 5 over is pregnant anything below not most blood tests pick up at 25 miu bit with over the counter tests ours are more sensitive so probably as low as 3.

So it may not be til this weekend your urine will be positive, or you just may always have small amount of hcg which may be why the blood tests where never accurate for you before.

Yes you told me but my stubborn ass wouldnt believe it lol..
Lovely I cant help but think that means good things!!

It was about 4 hr hold and this morning almost puked in sink as making my lil one b-fast, got a lil of the same feeling when I ate dinner lil bit ago but ok so far...but this is weird to me (my sis says it is all in my head but dammit I know I was close to puking this am) with my dd I didnt get any ms til about 11 wks...I thought i was out of the woods with it but then it got me and stayed (very bad) my whole pregnancy, so why am I getting it so early???
The only other thing is every now and then getting weird feelings by my uterus, i believe, not pain or anything more like when ur stretching in the morning if that makes sense...isnt it early for all of this???

The round ligiment pains start earlier with each pregnancy. And, the ms it maybe a boy this time :)

I will keep testing until AF or :bfp: with urine for sure. Not sure about blood since I don't have a "thingamajig" and have to use a regular needle, which isn't fun.

I'm curious to see how things play out. :haha:

LOL i know I have to use a sewing needle not fun wish I had those lancet injectors thingies lol

Lovely my sis told me she has already put her order in she wants a boy if its a girl put it back in til something pokes out lol

Afternoon Ladies

Not been able to stalk for a while and lost track - who got POS on BOAS/Urine

Or just Urine or just BOAS :wacko:

I was so upset I didn't get a chance to try on Friday as by then the witch had been and gone and onto another month:cry:

Good luck ladies

:hugs:

X

Hey garfie I got post Boas and POAS

Lovely how are doing hun? Feeling ok?

I got positive blood and urine as well.

Lele- I am okay have appointment soon. Still not tested again so we will see whats going on later today.

Congrats Lele that's great news :happydance::happydance:

Any symptoms and when did the BOAS come POS and urine - the same day or was BOAS earlier?

:hugs:

X

blood was positive first for me too...
Lovely I took an equate +/- test..what OH picked up and the+ is so light...still ok right cause I am only 12dpo, AF dues the 27th so its still just to early to get a dark result..oh also for some reason even with 7 hr hold I barely peed on the thing I felt like I had to go like normal upon waking up but then it was like I just dripped instead of fully going...that could affect it too right?

are you sure? no hint of line?...sorry trying lol

I'm not seeing anything on either one. :shrug: Good thing I'm stocked on tests. I POAS way to much. lol Hubby was eager to point that out yesterday. :rofl:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 15
ok I might be crazy and all or have line eye but i think I see the slightest faintest of lines on top one how many dpo r u again?

Not sure on dpo. I had spotting on cycle day 14, 15, 16 and 17. I had no idea what that was from. On cycle day 21 now.

No idea when or even if I ovulated. lol :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back