blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
well your not out til af shows so fingers crossed!!

blood was positive first for me too...
Lovely I took an equate +/- test..what OH picked up and the+ is so light...still ok right cause I am only 12dpo, AF dues the 27th so its still just to early to get a dark result..oh also for some reason even with 7 hr hold I barely peed on the thing I felt like I had to go like normal upon waking up but then it was like I just dripped instead of fully going...that could affect it too right?

Equates are poop lol for early testing

Okay....

So, my blood work came back in today at 75. The doctor said it most likely was two babies and I lost one of them. I will be monitored closely and due back Wednesday for more blood and ultrasound.

I am pretty worried as I lost most of my symptoms and my temps are pretty low.

ok thats what I was thinking....only time used these was when I found out i was preg with my daughter but I was 6 weeks already lol
How did everything go how are you feeling?

ok thats what I was thinking....only time used these was when I found out i was preg with my daughter but I was 6 weeks already lol
How did everything go how are you feeling?

Just updated above you

Okay....

So, my blood work came back in today at 75. The doctor said it most likely was two babies and I lost one of them. I will be monitored closely and due back Wednesday for more blood and ultrasound.

I am pretty worried as I lost most of my symptoms and my temps are pretty low.

wow so haha I was right this time....you know symptoms can come and go...maybe the reason you were getting them so strong was because there was 2 now that there is only 1 they are less...I know nothing about the temping thing...but hang in there You are still preggers!!!!

Aw Lovely - how sad:cry: how many DPO are you hun (sorry I lost trail of the thread) and I didn't want to say anything earlier as I wasn't sure of your situation :hugs:

I am pleased your HCG level is rising - symptoms do come and go and regarding temps hun they say not to bother after your BFP as they raise and drop to:wacko:

Do you have to go for another HCG level or will the next thing be a scan:flower:

:hugs:

X

Aw Lovely - how sad:cry: how many DPO are you hun (sorry I lost trail of the thread) and I didn't want to say anything earlier as I wasn't sure of your situation :hugs:

I am pleased your HCG level is rising - symptoms do come and go and regarding temps hun they say not to bother after your BFP as they raise and drop to:wacko:

Do you have to go for another HCG level or will the next thing be a scan:flower:

:hugs:

X

I am 15 dpo today and I will have another blood draw Wednesday and a scan even though maybe still to early.

I just realized how insensitive I sounded I am sooooo sorry lovely I didnt mean to diminish your lost I was just so happy that your levels have risen
Im sorry im an ass :(

I just realized how insensitive I sounded I am sooooo sorry lovely I didnt mean to diminish your lost I was just so happy that your levels have risen
Im sorry im an ass :(

I understood what you ment you where just excited I bump buddy napped you that's what it is. :hug: thank you.

I am not 100% sure I got 3 different edd from 3 different web sites lol ranging drom dec 1st to dec4th lol do you have trusty site to use lol

I am not 100% sure I got 3 different edd from 3 different web sites lol ranging drom dec 1st to dec4th lol do you have trusty site to use lol

I just used fertility friend which says December 1st.

And my doctor says the same

lmp is feb 24th first positive on $ store was the 23rd then the 24th confirmed with frer

Your due the same day December 1st, my lmp was febuary 24th too.

Why did he have to get me these damn equate tests i dont like the line on them at all lol now its driving me nuts...need 2 days to hurry up and past this way I will feel better when I am offically late lol...or the internet cheapies need to get her so i have something else to pee on Cant get a frer til tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"