blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Lele!!!

Lovely, I am so happy for you!!! I was praying to find out that you were still pregnant!!! I hope the little bean stays sticky!!

I'm well, just waiting on O this week. It's the only advantage to my short cycles!! LOL!! I will be BOAS testing, for sure!!

Hey was just wondering if you think it is too early to get a digital...these equate tests are making me crazy lol

So I figured out why my temps are so low!! My new thermometer is already broke because I dropped it.

I just got a new one and uses it on hunny got 97.5 and my broken one said 96.5 so it's pretty off. :)

Yay one less thing for you to worry about Lovely !!!

the store didnt have any digitals but I bought 3 frer's and a 2pk of answer are those ok?
Of course an hr after I used my last equate and come home with the new ones my internet cheapies came in the mail lol so I said the hell with it and went and used 2 very very light bfp but they are there and it was only an hr so feel a lil better...sorry to be a pain i know logically everything is ok but then I think this was our first time using the soy and stuff so what are the chances and makes me doubt it ugghh I'm just driving myself crazy sorry for rambling ladies

Lele, Answer and FRER are pretty comparable, from my understanding. I think a digi would show, too. Remember, levels double every 2 days or so, so take a FRER tomorrow and you'll prob get a nice dark line!!

Latest tests. Urine top. Middle mostly water, little blood. Bottom mostly blood. I tried clearing the blood but it was being stubborn. Here

Chika I see a line on all including the top one FX'ed it gets darker!!
Do you see it ifl?

I'm trying really hard but can't see anything on the urine test.

No need to be sorry! :hugs:You probably have eye line since you're use to see all those great lines on your tests! :thumbup:

lol actually I started seeing lines on my tests since like 7-8 dpo but apparently only me and god saw those my sis and oh didnt see anything lmao

LOL I never ask DH anymore. There could be a line as dark as night there and his response would be..."I don't see anything babe, looks negative to me." :dohh:

LOL I never ask DH anymore. There could be a line as dark as night there and his response would be..."I don't see anything babe, looks negative to me." :dohh:

I trained hubby by showing him a whole bunch of photos of progression tests from countdown and say this is what we are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"