blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The store didnt have a digi going to grab one tomorrow, how long a hold do you think I should have to take it---asking me to wait all night till fmu when i am going to buy it before 12 is just not realistic for me lmao
I took the answer with a 3 hr hold and my line is a slightly lil bit darker so it calmed me down a lil...just so hard to believe trying for a yr one month of taking a couple piils and stuff and bam...never thought it would happen that fast lol hard to take in honestly
My sister keeps telling me your freakin pregnant get it thru your head lol
12dpo.jpg

ok thats what i will do tomorrow how are you feeling?

really..but it was 3 hr is it still ok? i thought it should of been much darker

yet we have the same due date lol so weird how that happens

Oh, I misread. And yes, it's an AWESOME line for 12dpo!! Your FMU will likely give a beautiful line!! :)

Just did a few urine cheapies. Am I crazy or are there faint lines? :wacko:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 12
What will you think if your pregnant? Lol. Maybe the blood tests worked this time.

I think blood can work under the right circumstances. I did a little research today and it seems there are several tests that can be used for either urine OR blood. It's not super popular but it is gaining popularity. :thumbup: Not really sure why it was positive before or why hubbys was. Do men have HCG in their system? :shrug:

I can see lines too:happydance: did you ask hubby to do a HPT and his had lines as well or was it an OPK - I'm confused again:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe