blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think blood can work under the right circumstances. I did a little research today and it seems there are several tests that can be used for either urine OR blood. It's not super popular but it is gaining popularity. :thumbup: Not really sure why it was positive before or why hubbys was. Do men have HCG in their system? :shrug:

Yeah your mixture has to be right. I made videos. As for hunny some men do test positive though if they do with urine or can be a bad thing.

Good morning ladies for some ungodly reason I woke up at 6 am for no reason...other then gas lol
I dont think I will be testing with fmu anymore everytime I do the test line is barely there I think I am one of those that just test better later in the day
On the plus side I am so nauseous it is ridiculous all I had was a lil tiny bit of water :(

The video's Lovely made are a big help with getting your blood mix right!!

Good morning ladies for some ungodly reason I woke up at 6 am for no reason...other then gas lol
I dont think I will be testing with fmu anymore everytime I do the test line is barely there I think I am one of those that just test better later in the day
On the plus side I am so nauseous it is ridiculous all I had was a lil tiny bit of water :(

Oh yucky! Yeah fmu for a lot of ladies suck. Can't wait til this afternoon/evenings test. :).

Just shoulders, no symptoms what so ever except bigger hooters. Lol.

My new thermometer worked my temps are way above cover lone my broken one read a low temp infact the same temp as yesterday so now I know its 100% which is probably why my chart is now all over the place. Lol. FF took my crosshairs off 3 days ago claiming I didn't ovulate.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42c932/thumb.png My Ovulation Chart

Yay to biggier hooters lol im sure your oh is happy lol...last time i didnt notice tomuch of a change in mine til after she was born and milk came in so dont really expect them to change this time but we will see as i am kinda large already so oh well...gonna buy some cheap walmart bras anyway just to make sure I dont stretch out my good ones lol

Yay to biggier hooters lol im sure your oh is happy lol...last time i didnt notice tomuch of a change in mine til after she was born and milk came in so dont really expect them to change this time but we will see as i am kinda large already so oh well...gonna buy some cheap walmart bras anyway just to make sure I dont stretch out my good ones lol

Btw your due date based on ovulation date is December 6th if your ovulation date was March 15th .

Yeah I already wearing mommy bra and a sports bra over it

ok i think I ovulated sooner I had a positive opk on the 11th which was cycle day 16 for me...my avg cycle is 31 days lmp was 2/24 lutel phase usually 14 days...when is ur due date based on your ovulation

ok i think I ovulated sooner I had a positive opk on the 11th which was cycle day 16 for me...my avg cycle is 31 days lmp was 2/24 lutel phase usually 14 days...when is ur due date based on your ovulation

December 1st for lmp and ovulation date because I actually ovulated early. Of you go by lmp your due same day as me if ovulation date your due the 6th. I say we keep it at December 1st :)

lol I agree...my sis is telling me to lie when i go to the doctor about when my lmp was so they give me a scan to see how far I am, she said maybe its like last time I need to see it there to believe it lol

When we were TTC our daughter, we had been trying for 2 years. We heard about the blood thing and it was time to test so we bought a few hpts and both tested with blood and they were both positive. :shrug:

I don't think I see anything on the urine hpt this morning with fmu either. Dang tests can't make up their mind. :dohh:

:happydance:IM SHOUTING THROUGH THE ROOF!! CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!! WHA WHOO- Lovely im so happy that your hooters are getting bigger!!;) LOL - and Lele- COngrats to you!!! Chicka- Congratulations!!!!! :D :happydance: :happydance: I wish I can join with you ladies but im 12 DPO and negative- i gave up on the BOAS - I dont think it will work on the $ store or walmart cheapies as well - I know im doing it wrong - anwer gave me a biotch of a an indent and evap both times- which i dont get how you can have an indent and an evap on the same test - anywho- IM so HAPPY FOR YOU LADIES!!!!!!!! :yipee:

lol I agree...my sis is telling me to lie when i go to the doctor about when my lmp was so they give me a scan to see how far I am, she said maybe its like last time I need to see it there to believe it lol

I say Lie ;) thats just me I'm guilty...

lol well to be honest she is telling me that because I did when I went to docs when found out i was pregnant with my daughter...after 4 yrs and everything we went thru I knew I had to see it that time lol i might I dont know lol

lol well to be honest she is telling me that because I did when I went to docs when found out i was pregnant with my daughter...after 4 yrs and everything we went thru I knew I had to see it that time lol i might I dont know lol

No harm in it- LOL- I just wanted to c it when i was pregnant- my last ob used to do the scan every visit- it got to the point i would just sleep through them lol -

I might cause I think I need to see it too especially with these tests messing with me lol...with my dd I had 7 or 8 scans cause she wouldnt sit still for her measurements and things lol my dad cornered me one day demanding I tell him what was wrong he wont tell my mother but what is the real reason I am getting so many lol he didnt believe me that everything was fine she just would sit still lol

I might cause I think I need to see it too especially with these tests messing with me lol...with my dd I had 7 or 8 scans cause she wouldnt sit still for her measurements and things lol my dad cornered me one day demanding I tell him what was wrong he wont tell my mother but what is the real reason I am getting so many lol he didnt believe me that everything was fine she just would sit still lol

AWWWWWWW!!!!! He was just concerned for his babies thats all!! This time around - don't eat sweets or anything cold or drink soda or juices before your ultrasound!!!! With my twins the MA's and nurses would be like "did you eat before you came in here???!!!...Uuugh" I used to get on their nerves because my Dr was so particular and you could NOT come half way with him- Id be having them look for two heartbeats for like 20 mins and the ultrasounds forget about it! LOL - but its a cool trick to do when you feel like baby has been sleep all day - I would drink a coke or eat ice cream and bam 15-20 mins later it would be a party in my belly --- so im telling you this for the sake of Dad!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"