blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my temps are great now I have new thermometer... Again I broke the new one I first had lol. Didn't relise how bad I did til I used this new one and compared the two.

So my nice temps are back!!! Now my chart looks like Shit but Atleast my temps are looking normal

Lovely i have heard a toothache is a symptom of pregnancy is that a commone one just curious?
hope all your pain will go away so you can just relax and enjoy :hugs:

url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42c932]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42c932/thumb.png My Ovulation Chart[/url]

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42c932/thumb.png My Ovulation Chart

Lovely i have heard a toothache is a symptom of pregnancy is that a commone one just curious?
hope all your pain will go away so you can just relax and enjoy :hugs:

That's what my friend told me too before I found out I was like omg my ear and teeth. This pain isn't that bad so ear doesn't hurt.

Yeah so good thermometer said 98.5. Broken said the same as yesterday 97.9. Yikes..

I have a mild fever 99.0-99.3 ish in day which is common in pregnancy to have low grade fever.

yay as stupid as it sounds Im so happy you have a lil bit of a fever lol

Just relaxing with my sis and lil girl and oh's lil girl...he has to work but we will have a lil egg hunt and bake and cook and all and have a good time if he is lucky there might be leftovers for him lol, what about you?

Go see the host by Stephanie Meyar she did the twighlight movies

Ok it's official
digi.jpg

I need to calm down and accept I really got this lucky and shush up lol

Lele - nothing like seeing it in words congrats again Hun :happydance::happydance:

Now try and relax :coffee:

Still stalking :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

The more times you get pregnant and watch others suffer, being on the site and seeing stories cause you to be paranoid.

I feel you on what your saying. I don't know your history or how your doctor works. I am high risk will have scans twice a month always been that way. Also blood work a lot.

Maybe you can get bloods done and a repeat one in 48 hours to ease mind?

I get my scan tomorrow but I already was told we won't see anything but want to make sure nothing is in ovaries with my shoulder pains etc. I get another one at 6 weeks which is when we will probably see baby bear in my tummy.

I am calling her a girl I believe its a girl.

I agree- Def agree

Hey holding on to the last glimmer of hope-- lol :/ whats your opinion on my chart? I know charts cant really tell you to much post OV - but im a trooper I can take it either way

Attachments

• chart0327.jpg
    chart0327.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 5
Hey Jaycrew...I dont know much about the charting temps thing I never did it but hang in there you are ot out til AF shows! :hugs:

THank ya thank ya lol- I feel terrible im trying my damnest not to symptom spot!!! UUUGH its annoying - since my cycles can go anywhere from 28-32 days im on CD 31- HATE IT!! LOL - Im new to charting as well i was wanting some expert eyes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"