blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great jaycrew hopefully you get your bfp this weekend.

Thank u - never got bfp before always BFP when AF due or after- but always get pos OPK before BFP/AF due weird-- :wacko:

Hope you ladies are doing well today!!! Lovely - how did your ultrasound go? or are you there now?

Can't wait to hear your update after the doctors Lovely!!

this is very interesting.. would have never thought of that!

I'm out of the 2 ww ladies... Af just arrived... Thought it would be tomorrow but its all good!! I'm happy you sugar dumplings got ur bfps!!!!! That's so awesome!!! Xoxo

I lost both babies, sorry took so long. Been down sleeping and hurting. HCG less than two.

I am so sorry Lovely, My heart is broken or all you have been going thru if there is anything I can do pleasee let me know
:hugs:

Tell your bean to stick since you where my bump buddy you have to carry on for both of us mainly you. But you know what I mean :)

I do...and I will...I'm so so sorry Lovely I was truly praying for the best for you ... no woman should have to go thru this not to mention all you have gone thru...anything I can do at all just let me know!

Lovely - I am so sorry hun - have you had any tests done:flower:BIG :hugs:

I went to my FS yesterday and I have a whole barrage of tests coming up:cry: in another county to so a lot of travelling:cry:

I feel deflated today as until the results are back (not that they have even begun testing yet) - so for the next 3 plus months we are NOT to try:cry:

So ladies I will cheer you on from the sidelines:happydance::happydance:

X

:hugs: Lovely- Im so sorry luv- Im still praying for you...

Thanks, just started bleeding an hour ago, so hubby is filling my Percocet now and I know its going to be a good flow as yesterday my lining was 8 mm. Usually it's 2 mm before bleed for me. My lining never got over 6. Another reason for my losses we where hoping the progesterone would help but hasn't. Going to be getting more tests done on Monday and see what else we can do. No TTC til May/June.

Hi ladies....well just came home from E.R. because I started bleeding. The doctor ran a blood test and my HCG Quant was 5.3, to early for sonogram and also he didnt want to go poking and proding in there without a higher number so he doesnt disturb something. He said I am definitely pregnant but he doesnt really care what my numbers are right now he cares what they do so I am supposed to go back in 2 or 3 days (or following up with another doctor) to run my blood again and see what my numbers are. I am not in any pain or anything but since leaving I have started bleeding more like a period then spotting so I'm thinking things arent good.
What confuses me is the discharge nurse told me not to loose hope that it could just be implantation bleeding. She told me that even though I used OPK's I dont know 100% when I ovulated or when I implanted so this bleeding could just be the implanting. i told her I have been getting definite positives on home tests for a few days now and even a Positive on a digital yesterday. She said your body starts producing HCG as soon as the egg is fertilized before it implants. I was always under the impression that you didnt produce hcg til u implant but she said nope once the egg is fertilized your body knows.
I am preparing myself for the worst but cant help hope she is right but doubtful about it. i always heard implantation bleeding was a lil bit when you wipe or something not where you need a pad...
whatever will be will be I can only pray and wait but just wanted you guys to know whats going on

Hi ladies....well just came home from E.R. because I started bleeding. The doctor ran a blood test and my HCG Quant was 5.3, to early for sonogram and also he didnt want to go poking and proding in there without a higher number so he doesnt disturb something. He said I am definitely pregnant but he doesnt really care what my numbers are right now he cares what they do so I am supposed to go back in 2 or 3 days (or following up with another doctor) to run my blood again and see what my numbers are. I am not in any pain or anything but since leaving I have started bleeding more like a period then spotting so I'm thinking things arent good.
What confuses me is the discharge nurse told me not to loose hope that it could just be implantation bleeding. She told me that even though I used OPK's I dont know 100% when I ovulated or when I implanted so this bleeding could just be the implanting. i told her I have been getting definite positives on home tests for a few days now and even a Positive on a digital yesterday. She said your body starts producing HCG as soon as the egg is fertilized before it implants. I was always under the impression that you didnt produce hcg til u implant but she said nope once the egg is fertilized your body knows.
I am preparing myself for the worst but cant help hope she is right but doubtful about it. i always heard implantation bleeding was a lil bit when you wipe or something not where you need a pad...
whatever will be will be I can only pray and wait but just wanted you guys to know whats going on

Thinking of you! Hope all turns out to be ok!! sorry you are having to deal with this!

Lele - Hope it's just your little one snuggling in - BIG :hugs:

Try and relax hun (easier said than done I know):coffee:

When are you having your next HCG drawn?

X

That's pretty low numbers for having all those positives 3-4 days ago. But yes your body can produce before baby implants than it will drop a little than stay up.

Hopefully your bleeding doesn't become red or anything. Fx.

My chemicals and losses where like a period. Implanting was just a spot of pink. I really hope your not having your first loss.

Thanks ladies...Sadly pretty sure I am Lovely it is more period like and hasnt really stopped...
Going back tomorrow to have HCG but not expecting much because of the bleeding
Still havent had any pain or cramping at all so i guess thats good anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe