blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't really cramp when I loose a baby but during af I do. Kinda messed up how that works. I am bleeding so bad with this loss I have to wear a tampon and a pad. I know not supposed to use tampons for losses but this time I have to. Not soaking anything but its def going ink ink all over place.

Sorry to hear Lele, flipping crazy month we have had huh? And poor Kate as well.

Ran in a big group this month.

Im not soaking the pad or anything but it is really consistent like a period except I usually have lil clots and things but I am not seeing any yet...I'm hoping for the best when I go tomorrow but preparing myself for what I honestly think they are probably going to tell me.

My question would be if they tell me I am miscarrying, I want to try again right away. Should I or should I wait a cycle. I would want to try the same way I did using the soy so would I count yesterday as my first cycle day?? Also Lovely do you think I should maybe get some progesterone cream to use just incase that is what happened this time to avoid it happening again hopefully?

You can try as soon as your done bleeding. You will only see clots this early. And, they won't be big or anything, sometimes they can be size of quarter. And my bleeding is kinda like syrup like that thick (sorry) just wanted to tell you my experience.

Some women are diffrent with bled for a loss and bleed heavy to light. Yes they will be able to tell if your having a loss your levels will have dropped below 5. Which if your having a medium flow they probably are back below 1.

Yesterday would be day 1 of your cycle if you are indeed having a loss. I would go back to ER say that your bleeding heavy and pregnant bloods where at 5 or whatever the day before and have them re check. Recommended same hospital sp they have it on record.

Also see if your doctor will give you progesterone meds. Since this will be on file she/he should have no problem.

Hey sorry havent been on all day was trying just to relax with oh and our dd's. Thank you soooo much for the pm I sent you one back....but i am going back to same hosp tomorrow where i will expect they will tell me That the dreaded did happen. i have only been passing the tiniest clots I have ever seen. I mean really tiny tiny things but still bleeding pretty regular.
We are absolutely going to try again, i am going to take soy days 3-7 this cycle instead of the 2-6 i did last cycle...thank god i still have OPK"s lol definitely have to get some new tests but hey so it goes lol

Yeah yesterday would be day one the first sight of bleeding. I am thinking of you :hug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Ladies you are in my thoughts and prayers - sending positive thoughts ur way

My bleeding is finally over with , wish my headaches where .

my bleeding is practically done too... the clomid give you headaches?

:hugs: sorry just try to relax how many more days does that last for you?

Til I start bleeding :-( the sweats stop around 9 dpo. Headaches go on til I start bleeding this is my last cycle on it I just took my last pill. Than off to Femara.

wow that stinks...Femara does the same as clomid?

The side effects really dontt get any most women don't and Femara has a better working rate on ovulation as to Clomid is a hit or miss.

awe, sorry Lele to hear about your loss...

well I am in another tww...and will def BOAS again...because I can't help myself!!

awe, sorry Lele to hear about your loss...

well I am in another tww...and will def BOAS again...because I can't help myself!!

woohoo! I have been waiting for you to join me in the first trimester! I am positive your sticks will be positive this month! whats your first testing day?

I am waiting to ovulate but then I will BOAS again finger crossed for all of us!!

Hey Ladies..you all were in my thoughts - Just wanted to check in and see all you all are doing... xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"