blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i know my phone sucks maybe you could see it better on countdown...if you want to take a look here is the link
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=121642

i think i can see something faint def test again with fmu!!

trying this tonight ladies with my fiance, going to see how his test looks versus mine ;)

not sure if i did it right, it was hard to get alot of blood lol. but top is blood, bottom is urine. https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a502/alyssa_simmons1/20130423_221439_zps06722567.jpg

looks good i dont see any lines yet how many dpo are you???

not sure if i did it right, it was hard to get alot of blood lol. but top is blood, bottom is urine. https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a502/alyssa_simmons1/20130423_221439_zps06722567.jpg

I think I c something on the top one...Lovely posted a video on page 69. she tells you how to mix too if there is any question on if u did it correctly. but top looks like i c something faint :) FX'd

alyssa I have had lots of false positives unfortunately...if the tests are sensitive sometimes they will pick up the small amounts or some just are prone to false pos..

Bummer! well ladies, looks like that dreaded witch caught me hiding behind the sofa, lol.
roll on next cycle when im armed with the new thermometer and opk's.
Dont you just hate it when she turns up late getting false hopes up? no wonder she is called the WITCH!

sorry Franki83

DRGumps...no my phone sucks but i dont think anything is there yet..witch due today but didnt find me yet...the tests r supposed to be 10miu but I am finding some women think they are 25miu cant get a straight answer but whatever i am not out til the bitch shows lol

Bummer! well ladies, looks like that dreaded witch caught me hiding behind the sofa, lol.
roll on next cycle when im armed with the new thermometer and opk's.
Dont you just hate it when she turns up late getting false hopes up? no wonder she is called the WITCH!

Baby Dust this cycle!!!!!! XOXO!!

Lele - Your temps are looking good - she doesn't look like she's on the way yet:happydance: is this the first cycle after your loss?:flower:

:hugs:

X

Ok so AF maybe due tommorow- Latest Saturady since my cycle goes 30-32 days. here is my chart- Normally get a nice dip 12 DPO My temp this am was thrown off as I didnt rest and pee'd in the morning before i actually temped and officially woke up for the am. So i noticed though my my temp falls by just a touch. ANywho- took a OPK just for fun as an HPT when I went to BR at 4:15 am was dark but not pos and then another at 6:41 am. these strips do say u can use on FMU- but the results really dont vary much at all. if its neg will be neg all day if Pos will be Pos all day. Anyway pics attached of the OPK's no pos but never this dark before AF- I do know LH can rise slightly before AF though- last couple of days ive been doing the opk thing and each day they are getting darker. 1st opk at 5min and last opk pic at 8 min. Im really wanting to test but im trying to hold out until sunday. My opks started gaining a tinge of color 2days ago??? I have some cramps though I will admit
:( we shall see i guess.. Just tired of spending on HPT only to get BFN

Attachments

• chartdpo12.jpg
    chartdpo12.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 3
  • opk425135min.jpg
    opk425135min.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 3
  • 8min04242013opk.jpg
    8min04242013opk.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 4
Yes my first cycle after my loss last month...first time temping...going a lil nuts lol

Jaycrew last month i was watching my opk along with hpt to se and mine started getting darker again when i was getting bfp good luck !!!!

OH and I did BOAS 2 nights ago too and the line was a tad darker when cleared.. kind of purple dont know if that counts though. Test line appeared with in 5 mins- visible but not dark - then I let it dry overnight and lines were very visible - cleared it and let it dry again and they had visible lines on them that were purplely lol - I didnt take pics was kind of lazy - by the time I felt like doing it I felt like I would be giving false info lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"