blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
got some ordered, deffos worth a try i think, lol, will be here to take on CD3, so all good i hope! :p

POAS this morning, 7dpo. thinking i see something faint, but it might be my eyes

https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a502/alyssa_simmons1/20130424_095516_zpsd57fe71d.jpg

Ooooooooooooooooh! i think i see something very faint... Goodluck girl and keep testing and updating xxxx

I think i see something too Good Luck!!!!

As for me I am not giving up yet...as I havent gotten af yet BUT I did more of those tests i got (which i hate and will never ever ever buy again) and a dollar store one and dont think i see anything but we will see in a few days I guess

BTW Lovelylace wanted me to let everyone know she lost her password but will be back soon...she found me on another forum lol

I hope im not out- Just took one -only 1 hr hold on a cheapie- neg- :( If looking at my chart if Implantation indications look like a OV - then looks like CD 25 would be ID day - which means im only 4 days out- so maybe still to early for poas? AF would actually be due the soonest on Friday on a 30 day cycle if I really ov on CD 17!!! Latest AF date is Sunday. LOrd have mercy here i go again!! I hate coming down to the last min TORTURE!!!! This is all According to my fertility calendar. So basically - given all of that the earliest to start like i said before would be Thurs or Friday- Im so sleepy and aggrivated right now! UUGH

POAS this morning, 7dpo. thinking i see something faint, but it might be my eyes

https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a502/alyssa_simmons1/20130424_095516_zpsd57fe71d.jpg

I c a faint line there!! FX'd!!!!!! :)

As for me I am not giving up yet...as I havent gotten af yet BUT I did more of those tests i got (which i hate and will never ever ever buy again) and a dollar store one and dont think i see anything but we will see in a few days I guess

BTW Lovelylace wanted me to let everyone know she lost her password but will be back soon...she found me on another forum lol

Aww yes - I was wondering where she went this am... Tell her HEeeeeey!!! :)

im still giving that post about Soy a good reading too! LOL
My problem has always been, very weird O times and short luteal phase, so im hoping its going to help.
Fingers crossed for you Jaycrew xx it could be them couple of days too early yet.
i dont know why i do it to myself with the Ic's they have always managed to upset me, i always swear not to buy them again... but its the cheaper option for a poas addict lol

my lp worried me last time so that y I am taking the progesterone this cycle ordered it online too lol

im still giving that post about Soy a good reading too! LOL
My problem has always been, very weird O times and short luteal phase, so im hoping its going to help.
Fingers crossed for you Jaycrew xx it could be them couple of days too early yet.
i dont know why i do it to myself with the Ic's they have always managed to upset me, i always swear not to buy them again... but its the cheaper option for a poas addict lol

You know what i said last month i was going to order them but i didnt - not im like geesh why didnt i!!! yeah I hope it is just those couple of days....

I know what you are going through as i have been there before, which is why this time around i am going to go at it with all guns a blazing!
its the tww, thats always the killer, but each one always gets harder. Just try not to give up hope and keep smiling through it xx (easy to say and im sorry if it sounds patronising x)

hope the :witch: stays away!!

fx;ed honey! 7 DPO is early, but I think I see something...

I hope im not out- Just took one -only 1 hr hold on a cheapie- neg- :( If looking at my chart if Implantation indications look like a OV - then looks like CD 25 would be ID day - which means im only 4 days out- so maybe still to early for poas? AF would actually be due the soonest on Friday on a 30 day cycle if I really ov on CD 17!!! Latest AF date is Sunday. LOrd have mercy here i go again!! I hate coming down to the last min TORTURE!!!! This is all According to my fertility calendar. So basically - given all of that the earliest to start like i said before would be Thurs or Friday- Im so sleepy and aggrivated right now! UUGH

one hour hold isn't alot...do you chart??? Implantation can happen as late as 12 DPO.

I know what you are going through as i have been there before, which is why this time around i am going to go at it with all guns a blazing!
its the tww, thats always the killer, but each one always gets harder. Just try not to give up hope and keep smiling through it xx (easy to say and im sorry if it sounds patronising x)

the tww is an exciting, but a crazy time. LOL.

AFM, I am still sick. this has been the cold from hell...so trying to rest as much as I can...but still cheering on all you ladies!! I have my first dr's appt in 6 days!! :dance:

Smy my temp went from 99.0 yest to 98.6. My boobies are not sore any longer ... so Im thinking im out- My opk was still the same as yesterday today- Pretty dark but not pos- I think i am out- the only thing I can think of is that I ov later than I thought which I cant tell because my temps were off. at most today i should be 13 DPO and atleast 10 DPO. Here goes the waiting game again- Im not going to take a HPt unless I miss my period

hope the :witch: stays away!!

fx;ed honey! 7 DPO is early, but I think I see something...

one hour hold isn't alot...do you chart??? Implantation can happen as late as 12 DPO.

the tww is an exciting, but a crazy time. LOL.

AFM, I am still sick. this has been the cold from hell...so trying to rest as much as I can...but still cheering on all you ladies!! I have my first dr's appt in 6 days!! :dance:

YEAH!!!!! Yeah - usually thats how you can tell your preg too because u have a monster cold lol - that happened to me a few times!! Good Luck with your appt!!!!!! Ur daughters t shirt is so cute!! LOL I love it!
Im just going to wait to tak e one if I need to. We shall see im just going to wait though. If she does come then those BOAS I did where def false pos
:(

Just went to the BR to do a OPK for fun - and My cramps stopped but then pink discharge started- so I believe that AF is officially on her way - :( if it is I know that it will increase in a few hours :( So It looks like my BOAS where false... what slap in the face.. darker OPK today and then go to wipe and pink discharge -- REEEAAALLY???!!

Attachments

• photo04252013.jpg
    photo04252013.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
Got my soy today, so i cant wait to try a cycle with it :)

Just went to the BR to do a OPK for fun - and My cramps stopped but then pink discharge started- so I believe that AF is officially on her way - :( if it is I know that it will increase in a few hours :( So It looks like my BOAS where false... what slap in the face.. darker OPK today and then go to wipe and pink discharge -- REEEAAALLY???!!

:hugs: sorry Jaycrew....but maybe it isnt true af?

Yay Franki83!

As for had a tooth pulled today so going to be relaxing...af was due today but no sign of her yet but I am not taking the preogesterone since last night due to stark white bfn's so saving them for next cycle...just ordered my soy as well found some on ebay I got for 3 bucks :)

Looks like we are all pretty much close in cycle days yay!!!

Jaycrew - hope its not af! How many dpo are u now?

Another week and I'll be boas for u ladies! I o'd yesterday!

Hey ladies Lele eeeshh take it easy with that tooth. I have to get mine too all the chocolate catching up to me I guess.

Burgbrandy I'm 10 to 12 dpo. I'm still spotting. It's light red when I wipe. So Im pretty sure I'm out. Oh well. This was my last month to try but I think I'm going to wait a few months. Think I want to relax n hang out for the summer time n try towards the end maybe July or August. I'm hoping to c some positively great updates from u ladies. Lele how is lovely? Burgbrandy I can't wait to c!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"