blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my first cycle after my loss last month...first time temping...going a lil nuts lol

Jaycrew last month i was watching my opk along with hpt to se and mine started getting darker again when i was getting bfp good luck !!!!

I hope So - and also yes Temping the first time I did it drove me INSANE!!! it still does!!!! thats why my chart looks sketchy this month because I just relaxed a little bit from it -- I hope you get your BFP- Ive been stalking your posts!!! :) Fx'd!!!!

if you look at the boas afterwards they will normally get darker that is normal as they sit...its the first few minutes that counts....things r still sounding good for you!

if you look at the boas afterwards they will normally get darker that is normal as they sit...its the first few minutes that counts....things r still sounding good for you!

EESH I hope so - fx'd fx'd fx'd

I craved Chocolate ice cream this am then red beans and rice 20 mins later then hot dogs...lol but Im shivering so bad right now and my body feels ice cold...I dont symptom spot on cravings because im greedy as it is - get that every month

Yes my first cycle after my loss last month...first time temping...going a lil nuts lol

Jaycrew last month i was watching my opk along with hpt to se and mine started getting darker again when i was getting bfp good luck !!!!

I hope So - and also yes Temping the first time I did it drove me INSANE!!! it still does!!!! thats why my chart looks sketchy this month because I just relaxed a little bit from it -- I hope you get your BFP- Ive been stalking your posts!!! :) Fx'd!!!!

Thank you...I am a mess we have been ttc over a yr but last month was the first month using opk, soy, conceive plus and geritol never expected to get a bfp first time out with that stuff...this month did everything the same except the geritol I didnt have enough to last til I O'd but only by a few days and I am more a wreck this month then last month lol...if i dont get a bfp this month or next 2 months then I have to take a month break cause next april iI'm in my bestfriends wedding and I have to be there for her and everything

I craved Chocolate ice cream this am then red beans and rice 20 mins later then hot dogs...lol but Im shivering so bad right now and my body feels ice cold...I dont symptom spot on cravings because im greedy as it is - get that every month

lol think I got you beat 2 days ago each day I ate a whole box of entenmanns (sp) donuts each day and then chips then egg salad then ham and cheese sandwhiches then went onto muffins lol I have been eating like a pig the past few days..weird part is usually I crave chocolate big time before af but i dont want any part of it...then that makes my head go into overdrive as when I was preggo with my dd she would let me eat any and I loooooooove chocolate lol

lol think I got you beat 2 days ago each day I ate a whole box of entenmanns (sp) donuts each day and then chips then egg salad then ham and cheese sandwhiches then went onto muffins lol I have been eating like a pig the past few days..weird part is usually I crave chocolate big time before af but i dont want any part of it...then that makes my head go into overdrive as when I was preggo with my dd she would let me eat any and I loooooooove chocolate lol

ME TOOOOO!!!!! Im a chocoolate fanatic!!!!!! And ham and cheese sounds so good right now- mmm - your killing me lol!

Thank you...I am a mess we have been ttc over a yr but last month was the first month using opk, soy, conceive plus and geritol never expected to get a bfp first time out with that stuff...this month did everything the same except the geritol I didnt have enough to last til I O'd but only by a few days and I am more a wreck this month then last month lol...if i dont get a bfp this month or next 2 months then I have to take a month break cause next april iI'm in my bestfriends wedding and I have to be there for her and everything

I honestly believe you will c your BFP soon! Dont stress yourself out about it at all - because i think you are helping your body out a lot so im thinking really positive for you!!!!!! :hugs:

When you mention Soy, where do you get it from? I dont think i have heard of that one before x

thanks...I have been this road before tried tc for 4 yrs( unexplained infertilitywith my ex) with my dd had did 3 rounds of iui and all but never got bfp only a few months after we took a break from docs and all. Im not giving up hope just wanna know already lol...btw the ham and cheese I am talking about is flattening grands biscuits and putting the ham and shredded chedder inside and closing up and baking it is soooo yummy

When you mention Soy, where do you get it from? I dont think i have heard of that one before x

I am talking about soy isoflavones..vitamins that are said to be natures clomid, since I was on clomid about 4 or 5 times before I gave it a shot.
You can buy them at walmart amazon walgreens cvs anywhere I think

I am talking about soy isoflavones..vitamins that are said to be natures clomid, since I was on clomid about 4 or 5 times before I gave it a shot.
You can buy them at walmart amazon walgreens cvs anywhere I think

Thanks for that Lele, and funnily enough, with my son Ben, we tried to concieve for 2 years, was so heartbreaking! I did everything, temps, opk's, me n hubby going at it like possessed demons, even down to crazy plans etc.
But when we decided to take a little break, with a house move to new army quarters etc, we just had fun, and couple of months later, i was staring at a BFP that turned out to be a healthy lil 8lb 3oz baby boy xxx

Is there any particular time you are supposed to take soy? i know some vitamins etc you are supposed to take through certain times of you cycle???

yeah just like clomid...i will find the link to the thread that discusses that in more detail one sec

read what other ladies took and also post number 17 explains beautifully if you want to know what I took...I took days 2-6 120mg cd2, 160mg cd3%4, and 200mg cd5&6

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/976887-soy-isoflavones-2.html

btw love your siggy! My brother is in the Coast Guard so he made Coasties lol

thanks...I have been this road before tried tc for 4 yrs( unexplained infertilitywith my ex) with my dd had did 3 rounds of iui and all but never got bfp only a few months after we took a break from docs and all. Im not giving up hope just wanna know already lol...btw the ham and cheese I am talking about is flattening grands biscuits and putting the ham and shredded chedder inside and closing up and baking it is soooo yummy

OOOOH SOunds good - I think I may try that :)

OOOPS I didi it again- It pee'd on a stick- LOL - no its just nd OPK again- I think I may run to the dollar store on my lunch and cave i hope to God i dont get disappointed- so anxious!!!!! This was at 11:05 am after 4 hr hold. same sample at the same time

Attachments

• 641to1101hold3mu.jpg
    641to1101hold3mu.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
lele how long is your LP typically? I was looking at your chart - your 10dpo?

Im not sure last month first time using opk's ff says it is only 10 days but i thought it was longer...last month i got positive opks on cycle days 15 & 16 starting getting a line only me and god could see 9-10 dpo lol this month got post opks cd 17, 18 &19 it just feels so short this time

well your cycle would adjust based on the day you actually OV'd. Mine does that -it may not actually be short though. Dont worry about it too much. It looks like CD 18 u did have a nice dip and that looks like you Ov date-- but thats awesome that your body ov'd so fast! thats a good sign!

hmmmm... lol, deffos worth a try i think!
Yup Lele, i love my soldier and he makes gorgeous babies lol.
I dont think i would get the soy in time to start this cycle unless you can start a couple of days late? maybe CD3-4?!? But as im actually going to be temping etc this cycle and opk on top of that, might be better to start it next cycle when i have a better understanding of what the heck my body is playing at lol.
We decided that we are going to try the temping etc again as my body does seem to be a bit screwy at the moment, so i know its not going to happen straight away, especially as our little Bunny took 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"