blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow my now i HAVE TO try this! I ll be 11dpo tomorrow morning (when i can do this!) and i ve had bfn up to now! My chances are very slim but i ll try

Ok i m really sorry i havent read through the thread but can someone help me? How do you do this???? I pricked my finger and drew blood...and i drew and i drew and i kept the hpt on it but all i managed before i gave up is for the blood to come up a lit (not even in the middle of the test). So i didnt even get a control line! Do you dilute in something??? I wasted that hpt and another one cause then i HAD TO test with urine too (bfn) so now i only have 2 left and i want to do it right in a couple of days!

right...i read through (well not all but until i got an answer!) and couldnt stop myself!!so i diluted a few drops of blood in breastmilk (bfing my dd)! i dont think i have any lines there but woulndt mind another set of eyes or two! or a tweak anyone?? Here goes...

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 17
I can't see anything BUT I'm super tired and blurry eyed.
Just wanted to say - be careful of breast milk - apparently it gives false positives. It does def give real positives when a lot of hcg is present though, just iffy if your only looking for small amounts.
To dilute the blood put a little pee in there :)

yeah breastmilk gives false positives....but not on those green handled tests...I don't see anything though...they aren't that sensitive...fx'ed!!

I really wish sensitivity is why i keep getting bfn although i really dont think i am pg...we only bd the day after when i THINK i ov... Next test on thursday...

I'm not seeing a lot either :/ but I think I'm going to be one of those girls that has to have a good positive even before my blood will show it. Did 4 blood tests, none pulled a very noticeable line. Good luck with your next try!

I probably won't even use blood again, unless it's just for kicks after my next batch of wondfos come in on Thursday. I only have 4 left right now and using them each with FMU. So none, to spare. :/ It would be interesting to see if a line shows with blood now since it's been about 3 days since I tried it. hmmm :wacko:

I posted my FMU test from today on the main board. It's iffy. Meaning, I'm probably crazy and inventing lines to be there that are not. :blush:

Sorry stupid question but what do you mean main board..i want to look at your test!

:) no problem. I just meant the main "pregnancy test" message board. I'll try to link you to my post.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1927143-10dpo-usually-magical.html

Nagazim, just had a look at your thread. I usually got smth at 10 dpo as well, although it was FRER I usually used. But this time there was nothing there at 10,11 and 12 dpo am, but I got a positive blood on a stick test on frer at 10 dpo. I only got a faint positive on frer at 12 dpo in the evening and the internet cheapies were still super faint at 14 dpo. So if I were you I'd retest with FRER today or tomorrow.x

I'm totally itching to try a more expensive test! Af is due Thursday or Friday. So if by Friday I'm still inconclusive and she's not here, I'll convince dh that I need the FRER. He's cool with buying the cheapies and me obsessing over them but we're just too cheap to pee on money when I can't be assured I'll get a line ;)

I'm really thinking I just see "something" on all of my tests.

Today's test:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1928193-11dpo-could-magical.html#post28450307

9dpo and 10dpo I had a very faint line on a hpt
11dpo today i tried the blood and saline test and its negative. Did any of you that have a Line become pregnant or not and hose who got nothing were you pregnant or not. Bummed right now :(

Hi Dawn,

BOAS is not reliable at all :blush: some people they get zilch, but others get lines and they arent preggers.

I saw somewhere on the net that a man and his teenage daughter did BOAS and they both got positives :haha:

I honestly wouldn't invest any confidence with a BOAS, but it is fun :flower:

good luck hun :hugs:

Hi Nagazim .... did AF get you? I have just looked at your other posts and i see the shadows too - you aren't crazy :hugs: xxxx

Really little bugs that's good to know.

My af is due tomorrow. I hope it doesn't come. I've had mixed outcomes on hpt. Shadows on 2 and nothing on 1 so I just don't know x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members