• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Book Club. All Are Welcome. Reading for End of May: Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

Just tried to purchase on amazon and it says the paperback won't be out until Nov 22 :dohh: soooo I'll find another way to get it! Looks good!

I've started it but I'm not very far yet. I'm glad we chose a new book because I haven't read anything since that last awful one we read and I really need to get back into my reading!

i have read 2/3 books since the last one and now im in the rut as i dont really feel like reading. almost like im all read out. but i have started this. on page 8 so hope i can get it done by Nov.

CRASHINGGGGGGGGGG...

book club crasher.

I won't be reading this one though because I've got a few on the go already and 2 coming in to the library this week or next lol.

But I'll stalk! :)

if WIL liked it that far in then maybe there is hope for this book. not far in but feel this book is like alot of movies DH watches so still waiting to see how good it gets

I haven't started it yet. Im rushing to finish up another book first. I can't duel story :haha:

Still waiting for my copy from the library. :coffee:

Lol, Tank, duel story - love it! :haha:

Speaking of reading, are any of you into fantasy. I can't remember. I'm reading The Magicians Series by Lev Grossman. It's decent.

tank i read anything decent. so will have a look at that series when i get some time

Not specifically into that genre, but I'll read anything if it's good. Thanks for the rec. :thumbup:

Flawless. I'm in! I've been in a rut reading old favorites and it's time for something new. :)

My copy is here! Going to start reading on the train tomorrow. :happydance:

I'm about halfway through with Flawless. I have a question for anyone who is a bit in. Why the heck does Kieran always notice how attractive every man is? It's like the first thing that is described. Seems way out of character... Like I said not finishes yet, but I want a book with a strong heroine that doesn't go googoo for every hot guy.

Haha, I'm about 13% in so so far she's only noticed the FBI guy. I'll keep an eye out for that. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->