Boots Changing bag?

poobump

Reaction score
Do you need a voucher to get the boots changing bag when you sign up to their baby club or is it literally just buy a pack of Pampers new baby nappies?

they will send you avoucher for changing bag its saying free when you buy any pack of new baby pampers theres also 2 pound off voucher to buy anapy all will be in the welcome pack send it to you after you sign up

u need the voucher so you have to sign up to thier baby club then you get the voucher take it into store and buy the nappies get the bag, makes sure the bags in store first x

https://www.boots.com/en/Mother-Baby/Parenting-Club/

You can buy the bag for about £30 if you don't want to join their baby club. I'm waiting to get my new pack so I can go and the chnage bag as I'll be needing a second one for this lo. I was told it could take up to 6 weeks for the pack to come through though.

I have a spare voucher that ill not be using if anyone wants it? Although not sure if it has to be used with my advantage card....I'll check

i applied online to join the club about 4 weeks ago, applied for a new advantage card at the same time as i lost mine about a year ago when my purse was stolen. My advantage card has come through but no baby club membership so far :( x

it will come dont worry thats the system they send the card first after that one or two weeks they send first welcome pack which have the voucher in it

I did check my voucher and it does have my name on so I think it probably wouldn't work for anyone else sorry...shame because I won't be using it

I signed up months ago, received my card within a couple of weeks, but nothing else arrived! :nope:

Give them a ring if it's been months. Mine got lost in the post so they sent a copy really quickly.

My voucher came through on Tuesday. If you haven't heard anything, I would give them a ring and chase them up.

Im not impressed with the Boots Parenting Club so far. I got an advantage card and a small brochure arrived with information in and about 2 money off vouchers. When I found out you had to purchase nappies to get the free nappy bag I decided not to go with it. Ive bought a Graco brand new changing bag for £20 and its fantastic.

you can use the pampers money off voucher with it aswell also you can get pampers vouchers when you join up with them so it wont cost anything :thumbup:

yeah, I meant to say, it came with a £1.00 off voucher for pampers newborn nappies so that was an extra bonus. I'm so glad it comes free with the club when you get the voucher because I wouldn't pay £30.00 for the bag.

The bag definately isnt worth £30, no one would buy it for that price.
Also the avent future mother essentials which you get sent a voucher for
just before your due date, and you have to purchase £5 of avent products
to get it free, they say its worth £15 and is marked up at that price in store,
but my local chemist, cox & robinson has them for £3.99 lol.

The gifts are good as freebies IF you are buying the products anyway, but
i wouldnt bother going and buying stuff you wouldnt normally just to get
the free stuff. x

I agree .. I got the changing bag as i also had money of vouchers for the pamapers...

but i didnt spend the 5 pound on advent stuff as i just didnt need it and the freebie looked rubbish anyway i thought ...

like someone said its good if your buying advent stuff anyway but not otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->