Can I please have 12-18 months
Brown stripey fleece Sold pp
Set of 3 minimise t shirts Sold pp
Blue stripy hoody Sold pp
Outfit 3pc
Combats with turn up Sold pp
18-24 mths george t-shirt

Thanks x

Hi, afraid some of the your list are sold pending payment but if you'd like the other 2 items I can get you a price delivered :flower:

Hi hun
Not to worry , not been on here for a while ;-)

if they havnt gone yet, can I have the debenhams george pig tshirt and next george pig hoodie please, my son is mad on peppa pig!!! x

afraid just the tshirt is available. postage for it would be £1 plus any paypal fees :flower:

if they havnt gone yet, can I have the debenhams george pig tshirt and next george pig hoodie please, my son is mad on peppa pig!!! x

afraid just the tshirt is available. postage for it would be £1 plus any paypal fees :flower:

Il have the tshirt then please, can I wait till mon and if the lady doesnt want hoody can I have first dibs?!! xx

Il have the tshirt then please, can I wait till mon and if the lady doesnt want hoody can I have first dibs?!! xx

no problem, i'll keep you posted :)

just wondered wether the hoodie had gone or not xx

just wondered wether the hoodie had gone or not xx

Hiya, not received payment yet but have sent her another message tonight. If i've not heard back tomorrow then i'll have to put everything back up for sale and you can have the hoody x

Hi hun can I have 2-3 year Blue Zoo jumper x

Also if payment doesn't go through can I have 12-18 next jeans too xx

How much for the following with postage?

18-24m Mothercare Bob the Builder top £1.50
18-24m Debenhams monkey tshirt £1.50
18-24m BNWT hoody £2.50

How much for the bluezoo jumper? Xxx

Your mailbox is full so cant PM you but the jumper would be £4.50 delivered inc fees. please drop me a PM if you'd like it :flower:

if they aren't gone i will have next stripey top and jeans 18-24 (in the same pic) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->