Boys Winter Clothes etc 12-18, 18-24, 2-3 & 3-4 MORE ADDED!

That's all the parcels sorted to be posted today to everyone who purchased items! Took me a few days to get everything washed and arranged, please let me know if everything is ok x

Gorgeous Trendy Jacket from Next, Excellent Condition Age 3 £5
is this still availible xx

sent you a pm about baby trainers :)

Did you get my pm yesterday? I'm interested in 12-18month belted trousers, mr incredibles t-shirt and the long sleeved grey matalan top x

Did you get my pm yesterday? I'm interested in 12-18month belted trousers, mr incredibles t-shirt and the long sleeved grey matalan top x

Yes I did, I was meant to get back to you sorry! I'll go weigh them now to check what the p&p will be and get back to you :flower:

do u still have the little adidas trainers? x

No, sorry they were sold and I've just realised you'd asked me about them a while ago :dohh: sorry I totally forgot about that otherwise I would have got back to you, I've had so many replies in a couple of threads, it's hard to keep up with sometimes. :flower:

Adidas Goodyear Trainers Size 4, very good condition. The light blue rim around the laces isn't actually as light, the camera flash highlighted it, it is just dark blue. £2

whats your best price for these posted please? :flower:

EDIT just seen post above :haha:

Gap zip up fleece hoody, seems slightly bobbly? £1

Jeans from Next, elasticated waist, some slight fraying at the bottom, if you want any closer pics just ask! £1.50
Belted Jeans from George, elasticated waist, just slightly frayed on one leg not noticeable though £1.50
Rocha Little Rocha T-shirt worn once! Says 3-4 but it was tight on my son so I would say more 2-3 £1.50

Saint George by Duffer Fleece from Debenhams, states 4-5 but it was quite tight for my son I'd say more Age 3-4 £2.50

How much posted for them hun? Xxx

Adidas Goodyear Trainers Size 4, very good condition. The light blue rim around the laces isn't actually as light, the camera flash highlighted it, it is just dark blue. £2

The adidas size 4 are still available, the post you seen were adidas crib trainers size 2 that were sold :thumbup:

I will have get back to you ladies tomorrow if thats ok, not long in from work so I'll get those weighed for you's for postage prices sometime tomorrow :thumbup::flower:

Hi hun HM for jasper conran jeans, next jeans and long sleeve striped next top posted x

The adidas size 4 are still available, the post you seen were adidas crib trainers size 2 that were sold :thumbup:

:haha: how much would postage be please :) x

just wondering if youve got a final postage quote yet? :flower: (i sent youa PM the other day)

Hi hun is theTop from George which has a little backpack printed on the back with a flap that opens & closes still available? If so pm me I can pay straight away by paypal xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->