Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Yup steph thats a big negative, do not mail them! You can get in trouble and I wouldn't want that! If it was over the counter it wouldn't be a big deal but if it needs a prescription you can't mail it. I appreciate the thought though. My health care covers the cost so its not so bad for me I'll likely only need 50 more tablets anyway, I think 200 tablets at 10mgs cost us 40 bucks and thats only cause we had to pay part of our deductible since its a new year.

you are so lucky!!! For $125 i got a 30 day supply...that was it and i had to pay for it.....F YOU AMERICA! :haha:

lol yes we have perks here! The deductibles always get me at the beginning of the year though cause I forget about them. I think they are 50 bucks each so not bad and i think Chris doesn't pay one for himself and pretty much all his drugs are covered 100%

Hey, our entire family deductable/coinsurance is $4500 per year and that doesnt include premiums which is $600 per month! I would LOVE paying $50 lol

So, had creamy CM all day. In fact I just asked Tiff about it because usually i only have a 10 day LP and im 9DPOs today. Well, i have very little light pink spotting. Hopefully it turns into a full flow tomorrow because, although i would be very grateful and happy with a :bfp: it would be really bad due to saftey for me and the bean right now. It just would be so risky. So, I guess this means (assuming i get a flow tomorrow) that my stupid LP is exactly the same as it always is :grr: close to too short! :dohh: oh well. If it is :witch: then i spose it doesn't even matter since we cant TTC right now anyways. But i do find this spotting thing so odd! I NEVER spot before AF, it always starts a full flow and then tapers off with spotting at the end...the ONLY time I spotted...was when i was pregnant with Isaiah!

btw, I just looked at my chart from being pregnant w/ Z...yeah I had creamy & spotting marked down...at CD 29....today is CD 29....8-[

I think Joss had said before that her cycles were really screwy after having Jasmine....so maybe you never spotted before but now you are?

AF due today. Tested with a digital = "not pregnant" :( You can't get anymore BFN than that! Just have to wait for AF to roll out the red carpet now. No idea why my areola changed to a muddy brown. It's probably breastfeeding related.

I'm predicting she'll be late (giving me a glimmer of hope) but the real reason she'll be late is because I'm breastfeeding. I don't know whether I'm going to have to give up breastfeeding in order to conceive :( I really didn't want to do that. The only doctor that remotely knows anything about breastfeeding is on holiday for 3 weeks so it doesn't look like I'll get the answer anytime soon.

When AF does eventually show I'll start the CBFM to see if I'm actually ovulating (again, bloody breastfeeding could be stopping O).

I've been fooled by my cycle too... had symptoms like when I was pregnant with Alyssa, but AF showed up at CD30 instead of 25 :( So confusing.

:( I have a feeling AF is going to be messing with all of us because on the BFing

It's funny how it hasn't done it to me before.... and I've been BF almost 2 years. Strange thing, this body of mine :rofl:

So, probably a half hr after posting that it turned into a true flow :dohh: so just one odd occurrence. This is my 3rd AF since giving birth. They are all exactly the same (with the exception of those couple spots last night). Dang it! I mean I guess it's good that they are back to normal (for me) but I was hoping being pregnant would have made me ov at a better time and have a better LP but it did nothing. Everything is exactly the same....oh well guess it doesn't matter much but one can hope ov would happen before cd 20 and the LP would be longer than 9-10 days :wacko:

Crossroads, I'm not technically charting but I am monitoring my cm & cp and then keeping track of it on my FF chart. Not temping or using opks until we are are ready to TTC tho.

I am temping and using opks! Sorry you got a bfn!

lucy_x, maybe youll catch the first eggie and never even have to get an AF! Not unheard of at all ;)

We can only hope :(..
Id love to tandem but somehow i dont think it will happen, In many ways Im really unsure about having another close.. But then Im more sure about having one than i am not iyswim.

Amari is weaning slightly better now, and TBH maybe i just dont remember but only seems to be having about 4 feeds in the day now :shrug: So hopefully that will speed things up a bit

Crossroads :hugs: Sorry about your :BFN:

Boo for the bfn, no fun!

I check my CM every month but that's it. I'm hoping to test on Valentine's day this cycle and hoping for that bfp!! My son (just turned 1 two days ago!!) is still an avid nurser and would be quite content with only breastmilk so we'll see how that goes while TTC. Hopefully it doesn't throw everything off too much (or affect a second pregnancy for that matter).

My testing day would be just after valentines day! I am actually only 2dpo not 4 like ff suggests I am just waiting for my chart to correct it's self which would put me at 10dpo on V day!

Pretty well, he normally gets up around 5 or 6 so I set my default time at 6 and figure if i hit anywhere between 5 and 6 am everyday it should be accurate. I have managed to get more accurate temps then I though. The opks help to though. I also mark down when I am sleep deprived. The only issue is the meds I am taking to get my milk back up are making my temps be higher but then again thats what opks are for and with the clomid I take I can feel ovulation so I know I actually ovulated two days later then what FF is telling me right now, I am waiting to see if it will correct it's self, I may just go in and discard that temp so it reflects accurately.

So as of late my little man has been getting all his milk from one side and therefore not nursing on the other side which is leaving my boobs looking like biggie smalls!!! I'll be pumping again starting tomorrow so I guess I am going to have to do that to drain them so I don't look weird lol.

So as of late my little man has been getting all his milk from one side and therefore not nursing on the other side which is leaving my boobs looking like biggie smalls!!! I'll be pumping again starting tomorrow so I guess I am going to have to do that to drain them so I don't look weird lol.

haha! :haha: audrey does the same thing! im not realy sure why she prefers one side, but she does. i pump anyway because of low supply, but now that side just doesnt make as much milk anymore. i think due to the fact that the pump is not as efficient at getting milk out as she is. it is kind of strange looking though that they fill up to different sizes these days! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->