Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Iv been "wet" (tmi :haha:) down there for weeks though and still no signs. Sigh.
WTH am i going to do if i dont get AF back for ages, i really want my babes close in age, but then i reallly really dont want to give up BFing, Id love to tandem feed :cry:

sorry, just thought id come in here to rant.

Good luck girlies :thumbup: Hope i see a BFP from someone soonish :hugs:

Finally really NTNP. We'll see if the pill was keeping AF away or not. Just being patient here...
Been having lots of cramps like I used to before I got pg, all down the backs of my legs so will see if anything comes of it, though it's been going on for over a week now.

What about crossroads? She's due to test soon.

I got a postive opk today so I'll likely ovulate tomorrow, i normally get two days of positives though on opks so it might be the following day. I'm getting some tonight!

lucy_x, maybe youll catch the first eggie and never even have to get an AF! Not unheard of at all ;)

bky: hooray for NTNP! hope you get your BFP soon!

I havent heard anything from crossroads...hopefully she shows up with some BFP news soon! And I would say to enjoy your evening Tiffany, but we all know youre going to with that kind of result from your OPK! Hehe. Now go make a baby! ;)

lucy!! I know EXACTLY how you feel. We also want our children very close in age but the thought of giving up BFing to TTC #2 makes me really sad :nope: It might come to that though. I would ideally like to BF Alia until 9-10 months then I can wean with cow's milk so I don't have to spend any money on formula!!! Actually we probably have a couple months worth of formula we got as free samples.

Lucy and Melissa, I'm with you guys!! I couldn't wait for AF to return after my son was born and it finally did when he was 7 months. DH and I wanted to start trying right away but in order for me to get my 600 hours of work to qualify for EI for baby #2, we needed to wait a few months so that I wouldn't be pregnant in the middle of work season (I work for a whale watching/grizzly bear company so it's seasonal). Anyway, I'm glad to be trying now and I hope my son continues to nurse throughout my second pregnancy......I don't want him to stop!! haha Tandem nursing would be hard work but really sweet I think. :)

I don't want to go back to work :nope: but I'm a boring old accountant...your work sounds fun!!!

Melissa are you going to go back to work?

I would ultimately like to get EI as well but I'll take what I can get. I"m hopefully going to be working casual once I finish school in the spring and study for my national exam.

I don't want to go back to work :nope: but I'm a boring old accountant...your work sounds fun!!!

It is fun, yes, but sometimes I wish it was a year-round job because I'd have more options to get my hours in. I hate that work plays a part in the timing of my children. :( I know it doesn't have to but in order for DH and I to be comfortable and indulge a little bit :blush:, we need those EI cheques! \\:D/

I really want to get another maternity leave but I was really unhappy at my job so I don't know if I'm going back or not. We can make due with just my husband's salary, but currently I'm making more than him so we'd have to live pretty tight if I don't go back to work.

Hi guys. I'm going to test on Sunday (AF due day). If I'm not pregnant then my body is playing some cruel games with me :(

Exhausted.
Can't stop eating.
Areola has changed colour.
Can't stop farting (lol).
Cramps since O.

I've also noticed a strange BF-related symptom:

Breasts filling up faster.

Weird. Does anyone else have this?

I'm on meds to get my milk supply back after being super sick so yes I have that but for a completely other reason.

Tiffany, I found some more of my domperidone if you want it. Its 20mg though instead of 10 (but i know its a perfectly fine level to take). I dont know how it would work getting it through customs, but i have about 30 of them and i know you said you were taking 10 4x per day, so if you took 20mg you would only have to take it 2x per day (but you can go up to like 4-6x per day too). So if that's the case i have a 2 week supply left.

hey girls, Since i can no longer do surrogacy and i have no idea when we can start TTC anymore (found out i have graves, which most of you know), I am going to unsub from this thread. Although I may stop in periodically to see those :bfp:!!! :friends:
Best of luck! :dust:

You dont have to leave we still want you here but I of course will keep stalking your journal I wouldn't mind getting them from you I guess you could try to mail it but I am not sure how that would work. Maybe I'll check the post office regulations later and see what it says

You dont have to leave we still want you here but I of course will keep stalking your journal I wouldn't mind getting them from you I guess you could try to mail it but I am not sure how that would work. Maybe I'll check the post office regulations later and see what it says

okay, sounds good :thumbup: Hopefully they can get through the mail.

In that case, I will stay :D and who knows maybe we will be able to try sooner than Im anticipating :) after all of this i will have met all of my deductable and coinsurance anyways, so why the hell not! :haha: (once i get my thyroid under control that is)

definitely stay!!! I'm not officially TTC yet, but I'm here :D

yea stay! DH and i are only NTNP and I'm here. and, with DH training for the upcoming triathalon season now and doing a few hours of working out/day...we arent getting to DTD nearly as much as we need to for proper NTNP... plus i'm combi feeding a bit. so...really i hardly fit in to the thread at all, and i still stick around! lol ;)

Bah you all fit in! You've all breastfed at one point and are hoping for another baby at some other point so you FIT!

I'll look that info up now steph and if it's cool I'll pm you my address. And thanks by the way! I think I'll cut the pills in half so I can take the right dose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->