Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I would have freaked to! At least you know from now on they will be closed I would become OCD about it to!

how scary for you!!!! Poor thing. Glad he is ok!! :hug: Oh and you will be ok as long as you only drop one feed ata time and give your body a few days at least had to adjust. I hand express to avoid making anymore milk. If you pump your body will still think it needs to make milk. Just something to think about. Maybe even shortening the feeds before dropping would be better too. He might take a cup better then you think. I started with Almond milk (make sure no nut allergies run in the dam and try it out a little at atime just to be safe) It is sweeter then reg. milk so it's less noticeable. we jsut now started doing half reg and half almond. Just another tip too. If you need anything feel free to pm me anytime. :winkwink:

Scary! :(
I got blocked ducts last week after LO was recently sick and then we cut back down. It's awful.

I had to hand express to relieve blocked ducts, it worked. My guys been taking a sippy cup like a pro since about 9 months and on, we tried it at 6,7 and 8 months but maybe he wasn't ready then, so I'd say at your lo's age it will hopefully be easier. We also started with whole milk and he had no issues with it taste wise.

Today girls, I am CD18 and I have major sicky feelings, stomach cramps and just a general wierd feeling in my stomach! If this is :witch: she's coming with a vengeance!

I am so ill right now! I have major cramps (as bad as my MC cramps!) I really hope it's not another mc...although I have a hot water bottle on them, and it seems to be working a bit!

Hi, i was looking for info about about ttc while breastfeeding! I'm still exclusively bf-ing bt hoping to concieve... I don't expect to soon though as I do not think I am ovulating. But I'm still going to try :D

my (very light) periods are all over the place, my last one was 12 days long a month after the last. Prior to that I was getting them every 2 weeks.

I was getting mine every two weeks for a long while to while bf'ig, it sucked. They didn't regulate till I was done Bf'ing. I hope you have more luck then I did.

I don't post here often, as I'm still not having periods (and doubtful whether I'm ovulating). But about 20 minutes ago, I thought I felt some cramps. And, as I'm lying here now, I know for definite that I'm cramping. And I'm not even taking agnus castus (had meant to buy some more after it seemed to produce period-like cramps and EWCM a couple of months back). How funny that this is exciting!

Hope those cramps mean she is for sure on her way so you get to ttc!! That is exciting! :D

Hello all i was recomended this group because i'm ntnp/ttc #2 while still breastfeeding.

My name is Victoria & i'm 27, my Fiance is 35 & we have Alfie who is almost 14 months.

I've been on cerazete since 2wPP & we have decided to stop using the BC. I co-sleep with my LO & am still BF'ing at night. I dont have a clue whats going to happen next, i've never been on birth control before so i dont know if AF will return straight away or if its going to take awhile, nor do i know if i've been ovulating.

I'm pritty excited to be starting this journey :)

yep 2week periods suck! i think i'm starting today, ive just started spotting :wacko:

hi victoria. are you going to start temping? i am, and theres no pattern so thats how i figure im not ovulating.. good luck x

yep 2week periods suck! i think i'm starting today, ive just started spotting :wacko:

hi victoria. are you going to start temping? i am, and theres no pattern so thats how i figure im not ovulating.. good luck x

No i dont think so, not yet anyway. From reading some other threads, it can take a while for AF to return after taking cerazette. We'll just DTD with no pressure & hope it will just happen.

Welcome torz!

Lindblum I was getting mine every 11-12 days! It got very tiring very fast, I would bleed for 4 days only to get my period a week later.

when did your periods return to normal?

I just got mine again, after 7 days :( :(

Yeah it sucked! I was going to bf till at least 1 year but my little man had other ideas, he's pretty much self weaned by 10 months so I stopped. I still miss it a lot especially when I see other babies bf'ing so I can't wait to have another. I think I'll do BLW and hold off on solids till 6 months this time around to see if I can prevent self weaning again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->