Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I totally didn't even think of that. I was all confused lol. So sorry. This whole internet business makes things trickier.

I've bought more EPO/starflower oil and vitex. What's the best dosage for both? I wish things would start happening!

Hi, everyone is quiet. Are you all indoors making babies :)
I have been at a works conference thingie over last 3 days (commuted in) so :baby: has skipped 1 or 2 feeds in the day time. dont feel any signs of a pending :af: though. :0. I am also taking vitex 2 tabs twice daily which so far does not seem to be changing anything. I think this is going to take some months. :(
anyone poas this week? Do share...
:dust: xxx

I'm having lots of symptoms!! Very tempted to POAS tomorrow (12 dpo) but will probably chicken out and wait another few days and see if AF arrives. I have had a bit of very very light spotting yesterday and today so maybe I should wait and see if that turns into anything.

Thomas has definitely weaned, he hasn't had a feed since Sunday night. Do you think that could be causing my pregnancy symptoms? I feel so pregnant all day today - slightly queasy, hungry, tired, sensitive sense of smell, and I've totally gone off the idea of tea which happened in my last pregnancy too. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!

I got 20 eggs at retrieval today!!!!

Good luck Polaris sounds promising.

I got 20 eggs at retrieval today!!!!

Good luck Polaris sounds promising.

:yipee: :yipee: That is a lot of eggies!

And we will offically ttc next month. Well after I get af anyway. Details in my journal.
Sending you some baby :dust: Polaris!!! FX!!!

That's great news Kelly! It must be exciting to have it all finally underway.

I think I'm out, the spotting has got a bit heavier today and my symptoms seem to have all vanished. Really had my hopes up there for a little bit. :(

Well hopefully you're still in with a chance polaris.

It is nice to have It all underway and to be in the home stretch. I'll be pupo by the latest on wednesday but all these days waiting are technically my tww :)

Just popping in -

Kelly9 - 20 eggs! OMG! Amazing news - PUPO on Wed! :happydance:

polaris - FX for you :hugs: I also go off tea and had lots of spotting with this pregnancy, but none with Bun. x

Good Luck to all you ladies I never met too! I don't pop in that often :hugs:

Thanks sun only 15-16 were mature and of those 11 fertilized so not as many as I'd hoped but clinic guy was very happy so I am too! I hope they keep developing well

Fingers crossed for you Kelly.
Not been on much as we have new babies of the furry kind, plus oh has had the week off work so been enjoying some time together.

Yay for furbabies! I love my kitty he's such a pampered furbaby.

I'll be pupo as of 1pm ish today ladies, with two beautiful embies.

Do update us, Kelly! Fingers crossed!

I'm starting back on agnus castus (vitex) and EPO/SFO, even though I'm sure one or both makes me crampy. Anyway, what's the dosage suggestion? And is it ok to take them whilst breastfeeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->