Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Do update us, Kelly! Fingers crossed!

I'm starting back on agnus castus (vitex) and EPO/SFO, even though I'm sure one or both makes me crampy. Anyway, what's the dosage suggestion? And is it ok to take them whilst breastfeeding?

Yay Kelly9, that's great news! Keeping everything crossed for sticky beans for you!

Well AF is messing with me this month, she never properly arrived and the spotting has totally stopped now since last night. Don't really have any symptoms but my temperature went back up this morning. Feeling hopeful again. Am going to wait until Wednesday to test if AF not here (16 dpo, so should get a definite answer then). Mainly because I have a very busy day tomorrow so would prefer to wait.

Ooo I can't wait to hear how it turns out Polaris!

FX polaris!!!! Hope those at least one of those sweet embies find a nice home and nestles in for a nice long 8 + months. :hugs:

I caved and tested this morning with a FRER - BFN. I was really thinking it would be positive as my temperature is still high. Now I have no idea what is going on with my body. Could those four days of spotting have been AF??? I did think on Sunday that it was definitely AF but then it just stopped rather than turning into anything. :shrug:

If it was AF your temp wouldn't still be high. Maybe you o'd later? Or maybe it was implantation? I'd wait and test again in a week if your temps are still high.

If it was AF your temp wouldn't still be high. Maybe you o'd later? Or maybe it was implantation? I'd wait and test again in a week if your temps are still high.

Thanks Kelly, my temperatures have me really puzzled because I always get a temperature drop when AF arrives. But if I was pregnant then it surely would have shown up on a FRER by now. I guess I could definitely have ovulated a few days later though as CD18 would actually be very early in the cycle for me to ovulate. Just going to keep taking my temperature but otherwise try to forget about it for a week.

Temperature dropped this morning. I've changed my chart to light flow for Sunday, that must have been AF. I'm annoyed with myself now for getting my hopes up. Does it mean anything bad to have a very light AF? I'm thinking it might be a problem with the uterine lining.

I don't think so, I've always had super light periods (most of the time) and I'm perfectly healthy.

Hey ladies... Not sure were else to ask this... So if you don't Minh I will ask here..... Since af ended my nips have been super sore.... Could I be gearing up to ovulate?? Or what else coukd it be? They were sire last month as well... However with as much as Klaire feeds I don't think I ovulate at all... Maybe my body gets ready then just doesnt do it.... I have had a regular 28 day cycle since 6 weeks after giving birth... Just trying to figure out what's going on with my dang body. :)

Wow.... I should have proof read that... My phone autocorrected a lot!! Haha into what it thought I should say... hope u understand it though

Hi!
Can I join please?! I've been exclusively bf for 13months now and just got my first period. We were NTNP since we had ds2 and thought we would be pregnant by now so getting a bit inpatient but I don't know where to start with actively trying! We've always conceived very quickly without charting etc...I don't even know what charting really is!

So I'm feeding LO about once in the day, at bedtime and 2-3times in the night. I'm trying to cut down the night feeds...will this help conceive?
Also how often should we try? Every other day?
Thanks!

CD13 here, no real symptoms, but I promised myself I wouldn't actually test until I have definitely missed a period this time! Like 5or6 days over...I tested waay to soon last time and my early MC was at 5 weeks, I wouldn't have even noticed it if I hadn't tested that early!

Anyway, AF is due Wednesday 12th October...will test around the 18th-ish!

been on my 'period' for 75% of september!! Its been 3 days since it finished. Think I will have to give up temping and using opks now since it really doesn't seem like im ovulating.
Hubby has gone away for a week so had fun bonking him last night. :D Maybe a bit too much fun as I am having really bad cramps. I hope thats the reason why and not ANOTHER PERIOD!!! just leave me be now stop stalking me!! :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->