Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Mummy2asher don't worry I still have no idea over charting etc so your not alone. Welcome to the group :)
I can't believe my lo is 1 at the end of this month! Bit disappointed as I was hoping to have concieved number 2, by his first birthday but looks like it's not ment to be. I'm getting a lot of people asking now if we want any more which is irritating and hard to explain without giving too many details.

People can be annoying like that!

I hope it happens for you soon!

I'm hanging in, I am 6dp3dt or 9dpo, this is the hardest tww of my life!

WOW!!! Kelly9 CONGRATULATIONS!!

Very pleased for you, hope little bean/s (HOW EXCITING YOU MAY BE EXPECTING TWINS!!!!) stick!

No news from me, LO is feeding V.frequently through the night & I'm not having any Ov' signs, it's now CD18 :growlmad:

Thank you :) I am very excited twins or not, one will warm my heart as well. I need to update me on the first page!!!! Ooooo now thats exciting.

Wow Congratulations!!!! Very exciting news! Sending you lots and lots of sticky vibes. I'm really pleased for you!

thanks ladies! It's been a long time coming mentally, physically and financially!

Congrats Tiffany!

Im sorry i havent been around much, My AF still hasnt re-appeared. 2 years ago today was my last proper cycle.

I just want it back now, I want to concieve, Iv missed the 2 under 2 boat now (bit gutted) and with AF still a no show iv got no hope :(.

Have started a thread on the BFing section to help me with my night weaning, So hopefully that will help.

So yeah thats me up to now, Hows every one else feeling?! :flower: :hugs:

I've ordered a thermometer from eBay, so hoping that will arrive soon. I'm getting af but no idea if I am ovulating so hopefully that will help me find out.

AF two days away, and I am getting a strange feeling in my stomach, I seem to get it a lot around the start of AF, feels like I am hungry, but not hungry at the same time...it's weird!

Hey :flower:

Kelly9 how are you doing? Will you be getting an early scan see how things are progressing?

Are there many of us left now?

I got a +OPK on Thurs night, so I'm in the TWW, but I know I've got no chance really. For start me & DH only got to DTD twice in the past few weeks & secondly I had hardly any EWCM, which is unusual & I has really bad ov' cramps so I'm doubting whether I did actually ov' at all -I'm thinking my body tried really hard (hence all the cramps) but didn't manage it.

Plus LO is now co-sleeping full time again & feeding allllll night as he's refusing to sleep in he cot. And my supply seems to have majorly dipped again, just as it did last cycle just before AF showed. :cry:

Good luck with the night weaning Lucy, I'll be looking out for some tips!
Cookie - do you do OPKs?

Not at the moment, but there are some coming with the thermometer. Af has arrived today so it will be quite a good time to start temping.

I am still here!! Waiting for af. I don't think I am oving either because Klaire nurses all the dang time!

I have a scan oct 31. So far away! I'm actually in the hospital for ohss among other things my beta at 4 weeks 1 day was 358 so pretty healthy. If you want updates I'm posting them all in my journal.

HELP!!! Ok I need some opinions. So I haven't had a PP/AF but I've been taking OPKs, well I got a few blazing and assumed Yay Oing! DTD, Today I am 15dpo and no AF. We had tried to wean DD and just use the freezer stash. It's been a good 2+ weeks with no BFing and I was totally dry! Squishable not a drop nuthing. Well all of a sudden yesterday I'm engorged again! and totally sore!! I took an HPT, BFN, and still no AF. Before this pregnancy I had a 13day luteal phase like clock works so I *should* have had AF by now, assuming I did infact O (wasn't temping) so now I'm wondering, did I even O? Did I implant late like DD (bfn beta 14dpo bfp hpt 17dpo) or is my body just screwy hormonally from the weaning? It's just so odd to me to go from completely dry to engorged again!! Never happened with DD1, WDYT???

LadyMum I wouldn't rely on just the OPK for whether you ovulated. Besides you could be hormonally screwy so I wouldn't rely on a 13 day luteal phase either.

I'm still here too. Still no AF, in fact it's now been more than 2 years since I last ovulated. We only have 2 maybe 3 feeds a day, all from 7pm to 6am. After MMR, which is this week (I've been holding boobies in reserve for comfort and potential reactions) I'm going to work on fully/night weaning. Really kind of hoping I can ovulate in November. :(

I'm out this month, AF is definately on her way. :grr:
Got major bloating, I'm exhusted, cannot concentrate & got my usual awful miserable PMS moodiness :growlmad:. Last cycle my LP was 9 days, I don't think I'll even get to 7 days this cycle (that's if I did actually ov' anyway!).

I really want to start temping, but it's impossible with LO's feeding through the night, I never get more than 2 hours straight sleep. :cry:

Someone slap me, I'm having a major feeling sorry for myself day. Ugh! :haha:

Lucy, I still haven't had AF. When I take agnus castus, I do get AF-is-coming type symptoms, but nothing ever happens.

Is there any point in doing OPKs or BBTs?

I'm out this month, went to hospital today for an op, they did a test for me...negative :( On to next cycle now...AF due any minute really

SO sorry Jelly but I do love your ticker about how many tests you've used and how much money you've spend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->