Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Out thermometer arrived today, havnt a clue what to do though where is the best place to look for info?

Out thermometer arrived today, havnt a clue what to do though where is the best place to look for info?

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/basal-thermometer.html

fertilityfriend.com allows you to input your daily temperatures and view in a graph. x

I've been using fertility friend to chart af(partly because other wise I forget when it was, so shall start charting temp on there too.
Thankyou for the link, just had a quick read and it cleared a lot up.

Well AF arrived today, giving me an LP of just 7 days - just as I predicted!!
Why can I not be so lucky in predicting the lottery numbers :haha:

So I've now had a 4, then 9 & now 7 day LP :dohh: Hopfully the B6 will start working this cycle!

Sorry about your lp, mine was shit when bf'ing like 4 or 5 days long. I was also getting a period every 11-14 days to :wacko:

Kelly9 wowowowow!!! Just saw your news. Congrats!!! :) :) So pleased for you. You really deserved it given the fact you founded the forum and spent months wishing scores of other ladies congrats for their :BFP:'s. and offering words of wisdom and happy thoughts. it was about time it was your time. Yay!

Sorry Im a bit late off the mark. Ive been taking time out from BnB while I was waiting for :af: to make an appearance. And guess what! Am on CD2. Very exciting news for me. I had been taking vitex for the last 2-3 weeks and had also been leaving :baby: at childminder for periods during the day as I prepare to go back to work. So prolactin levels must have taken a beating!! :).

Praying I ovulate this month!
:dust: :dust:

Candy great news on AF! And thanks for the well wishes. I am very thrilled. I got to see my itty bitty baby today for the first time to. Still not sure if there isn't twins but it's looking like there is only one in me. Will know for sure Oct 31.

Only another 2 weeks Kelly!
I started temping today-completely forget about it though until after I had been down to the loo do don't know how accurate it is.

Candy great news on AF! And thanks for the well wishes. I am very thrilled. I got to see my itty bitty baby today for the first time to. Still not sure if there isn't twins but it's looking like there is only one in me. Will know for sure Oct 31.

OMG twins! That would be fantastic! Wait and see - but one would be enough for me :).

I really really hope things happen quickly for us. Last time we used a mooncup and Im sure thats what did it but thinking might see what this cycle brings without "aids" otherwise it will feel like I have exhausted all options and nothing left to try. :wacko:

FX for everyone TTC and lots of sticky :dust: to you Kelly9!
:hugs:

Not too long now Kelly!
I've been temp charting but think I must be doing something wrong as it's all over the place.

Charting can take getting used to, are you taking the temp at the same time everyday before getting out of bed? Consistency is key. I bought a book called: taking charge of your fertility by toni weschler and it taught me everything, it was worth every penny.

4 more days tomorrow till scan day!

I try and take it around 8ish every morning, and the thermometer is right by the bed. I started it late this month because I thought there was no point doing it when I had af, but I think that was wrong. I missed a few days too, but even when I have managed to do it consistently it still seems to yo-yo up and down. Looking at my chart I can't see anywhere where I could have ovulated.
I can remember the date of your scan easily, as it's the day after my lo's birthday. Keeping everything crossed for you.

LO fed to sleep last night, and then just had one feed in the night! Think we may eb getting better at sleeping without booby...Maybe he's self-weaning?

:shrug: I think I'll be WTT for two months or so? I am working for my Dad's business in a few days, so I'm about 800 miles from DH... so no baby making for us until I come back. :rofl:

Hi everyone,

This is definately more challenging then the first time round. I am CD 16. OPK +Ve on CD14 (then ran out of sticks... wasted loads before then :dohh: )
:sex: loads earlier in cycle and both of us are exhausted now. :blush:. DH also has big exam tomorrow.
No sign on chart that I have ovulated and I cant feel any twinges as I used to. When I was preggo with DS I ovulated on day 15 so everything is a bit delayed and unpredictable this time :growlmad: . Maybe need to use this month as a research tool as by next month will have better idea of things.
Still breastfeeding loads at night and on weekends
FX!
:dust: and :hugs:

Hey ladies!

I'm on CD 17 now, I've been taking Vitex, B12 & B6 since CD1 & started feeling ov' twinges yesterday - way earlier than last month, so I'm really hoping I've managed to be bring ov forward this month. Oh and I've bought some pre-seed :haha: I'm trying everything this month, as there's no way my LO is weaning anytime soon & I've not got the willpower to make him wean. I'm keeping everything crossed for a +OPK tomorrow!!!

Good luck Candy! Hopefully all that BD'ing has paid off :haha:

Is anyone close to testing ATM?

Looking forward to Kelly9's update tomorrow :happydance: Good luck :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g