Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I would say it's worth the risk.

Sorry got some brown blood in my panties maybe a little more then spotting but not full flow so cd1 should be tomorrow for me :( this will be my shortest lp yet 9 days!!!! I know it's from the bf'ing but it's sad cause if it doesn't improve it's going to make ttc even harder.

B vits can lengthen your LP! I'm going to start taking them.

I would say it's worth the risk.

Sorry got some brown blood in my panties maybe a little more then spotting but not full flow so cd1 should be tomorrow for me :( this will be my shortest lp yet 9 days!!!! I know it's from the bf'ing but it's sad cause if it doesn't improve it's going to make ttc even harder.

B vits can lengthen your LP! I'm going to start taking them.

they can indeed! I took 50-100mg per day (religiously) and it lengthened my LP by 1-2 days! I really recommend them plus you need them when youre preggo anyways :winkwink:

Yeah I also took B vits, but no idea if they lengthened anything as I got preggo the month I started taking them. :D

:hi: HI Kota!!!!

I'm trying to wean Alia from her night feeds more for my sleep than TTC...I really don't think she needs to be eating during the night anymore.

:hi: HI Kota!!!!

I'm trying to wean Alia from her night feeds more for my sleep than TTC...I really don't think she needs to be eating during the night anymore.

How's it going? Has she fed so far?

well I'm just waiting for her cold to leave before I start because I want to keep her hydrated and she won't take more than a sip of water at night time. I started trying to wean her from her night feeds but then she hit her growth spurt and now the cold :wacko:

I want my body to work right so that i can actually get use out of my cycles :(
Guess in the end we are all in the same boat!

Hi kota! I am in agreement, I've been thinking lately that if I do get pg while bf'ing fine but I don't want to stop bf'ing just for ttc. So will be going strong on that front still.

We do all seem to be in similar situations I guess.

It cetainly is :D
And just to throw this out there, I got pregnant the same month i started vit b too :)
Im going to start taking them again :thumbup:

On another note, Amaris started night feeds again, So could be longer until my cycles come back :(..

Thanks ladies, :) It's really tough isn't it. I've had light spotting again the last 2 days and I've really got NO idea why. it shouldn't be AF, if it is, its a REALLY short cycle, but seems to much spotting for OV, and there's no other OV symptoms.
This is more annoying then when absolutely nothing was happening! I've got no idea what my body is doing or where its at...

Kota, I had some strange spotting that lasted two days at the beginning of november but nothing came about with it. I didn't get my first AF until mid-January. I am now on CD 9 of cycle 2.

this is completely off topic, but i signed in today after being gone all weekend and i just have to say that, tiff, the new photo of skyler is absolutely adorable!

so AF would have shown for me on thursday if my cycles were back to normal, but nothing so far. last time i had 60 days between the first post-labour AF and the second. so i think this time might not be much different. i feel bloated like she is coming, but i was like that for nearly a month last time. i think its time to buy some OPKs to see if I'm even ovulating with this strange messed up cycle!

Kota, I had a really short lp for my first cycle after giving birth, it was a whopping 3 days long, so maybe it is af possibly?

Thanks Shannon! I love all the pics to! They turned out so great.

This cold has really got me down, I just want to be healthy for a good long stretch, I don't even think I got back to being 100% healthy before this cold hit from the last one :wacko:

this is completely off topic, but i signed in today after being gone all weekend and i just have to say that, tiff, the new photo of skyler is absolutely adorable!

so AF would have shown for me on thursday if my cycles were back to normal, but nothing so far. last time i had 60 days between the first post-labour AF and the second. so i think this time might not be much different. i feel bloated like she is coming, but i was like that for nearly a month last time. i think its time to buy some OPKs to see if I'm even ovulating with this strange messed up cycle!

Might also be wise to get some pregnancy tests ;)

P.S. I also second what you said re: Skyler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->