Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I'm going to try to hold off for as long as possible. Wonder how far I'll get. lol

lol, I like that I am not a test a holic. I normally only test when pressured from the girls on bnb. Although I do like to encourage others to test!

Currently Skyler is practicing his crawling in his crib, he does not feel the need to go back to sleep at the moment. lol.

Lucy I hope your little one is ok and that his teeth stop hurting soon, the poor guy! I smashed up my teeth several times as a kid and i still remember the pain from it!

haha Tiffany I remember you trying to convince steph to drive to the store in the middle of the night to get a test!!!

haha Tiffany I remember you trying to convince steph to drive to the store in the middle of the night to get a test!!!

I remember that! And it was like the middle of the night and freezing cold outside! haha DH said he didn't care if i went and got "one" just so long as he didn't have to go out! lol At that point i was so scared! I didn't want another for like 5 yrs lol but now im really wanting another!

lol like I said I like to encourage others!

Hi Everyone! I thought I would introduce myself. DS is 7 months old and still EBF with no plan to wean until he chooses to, he still eats every 2-3 hours and isn't really taking solids yet.

AF came back last month which was great as we wanted to TTC again, so there was no complaints from me. :) I've been charting and am pretty sure I O'd last month (my OPKs arrived a week too late). Now I'm 4 days late with BFN and it's driving me mental, lol. I didn't get my BFP with DS until I was 2 weeks late.

When your AF returned, was it regular?

Hello,
I got my first symptoms of AF returning just before P turned 1. and then my first AF a few days after his birthday. first cycle was only 22 days long so 2nd AF is currently in full swing. Hoping my cycles get slightly longer (by about 5 or 6 days) so that ttc'ing will be slightly easier.

Lucy I hope your little one is ok and that his teeth stop hurting soon, the poor guy! I smashed up my teeth several times as a kid and i still remember the pain from it!

Thank you. :) Yeah he's doing just fine now and I'm just waiting to get in to a dentist to get that tooth rounded out now!

I hope they can fit him in!

Kota good luck, I am hoping for a slightly longer cycle to, mostly in the LP area.

CD10 here. Nothing to report. The period between CD1 and 14 is boriiiiiiiiing.

^ Same here...only between CD1 and CD 20 is boring :wacko: lol
Im currently on CD 12

I'm on CD 36 and my temp has dropped... so I don't think I'm pregnant. But now I have no idea if AF is coming, if I didn't ovulated, etc as my chart was all over the place anyways.

I'm on CD 36 and my temp has dropped... so I don't think I'm pregnant. But now I have no idea if AF is coming, if I didn't ovulated, etc as my chart was all over the place anyways.

Do you normally have a good chart?

This is my first month charting while BFing and my chart sucks.

even when i was charting with temps my temps were always very erratic. but when i switched to doing it vaginally they really leveled out and appear much more consistent. I would recommend that if you are doing it orally. Except, dont switch your temp taking method mid-cycle.

even when i was charting with temps my temps were always very erratic. but when i switched to doing it vaginally they really leveled out and appear much more consistent. I would recommend that if you are doing it orally. Except, dont switch your temp taking method mid-cycle.

With the vaginal method do the same rules apply?

i.e.

Take temp before you get out of bed.
As sooon as you wake up.
At the same time every day.
After a block of 6 hours sleep.

yup! :thumbup:
(actually i was reading that as long as you have a 3-4 hour block of pure sleep then thats fine, but that goes towards orally too).

I don't think I would ever be able to temp if I had to have 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep in a row!!! :rofl:

Just thought I would say Hi to all you gorgeous BF mummies! :wave:
I've been TTC since April (LO was 5 months), but AF only really came back in October - so we're really on cycle 5. Still breastfeeding too!

Hope you all get your BFPs soon! xx

I don't think I would ever be able to temp if I had to have 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep in a row!!! :rofl:

haha! too true! i was so lucky when Audrey started sleeping at 9 weeks from about 830pm to 630am and only waking once in there for a feed. i didnt really realize how lucky i was though until this week...i think she is teething and she has been up pretty much every hour during the night, just wanting to be comforted. so sleepy lately!

last night she was so hungry. we went to bed at 1030, she woke at 1130 to nurse, and then again at 1230 to nurse. and then again at 145. and since i have such a low supply i knew she wasnt getting much so i went to get her a bottle. we have just moved into a new house because we found the other one had a horrible mold problem, and last night was our first night there. this one is 2 stories and the other was single level...nearly fell down the stairs going to get her bottle cause i couldnt keep my eyes open! i want my good sleeper back!! lol

completely OT...but the mold got our matress, we found out when we lifted it to move it and we couldnt clean it up. turns out it takes about 10 days to get a new one delivered. until then we are sleeping on the floor. you dont know how old youve gotten until you try to sleep the night on a floor. my body is getting too old for that sort of thing! lol

Sun I freckin love those elephants in your signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a HUGE fan of the elephants! so cute! I want to steal them haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->