Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

He is a photogenic little cutie :) Which is good cause chris and I aren't so photogenic lol.

this is completely off topic, but i signed in today after being gone all weekend and i just have to say that, tiff, the new photo of skyler is absolutely adorable!

so AF would have shown for me on thursday if my cycles were back to normal, but nothing so far. last time i had 60 days between the first post-labour AF and the second. so i think this time might not be much different. i feel bloated like she is coming, but i was like that for nearly a month last time. i think its time to buy some OPKs to see if I'm even ovulating with this strange messed up cycle!

Might also be wise to get some pregnancy tests ;)

P.S. I also second what you said re: Skyler.

i took one late last week just to see, but i got a BFN. TTC while BFing can be frustrating. i swear i had a ton of pregnancy indicators, and i wasnt even symptom spotting! i was thinking "ooh...maybe ive been lucky and caught an egg early" but nope. i suppose if AF doesnt show for 2 more weeks, ill test again then. :)

He is a photogenic little cutie :) Which is good cause chris and I aren't so photogenic lol.

he is such a cutie! we are to get Audreys pictures done this weekend. i was so bad about scheduling and i meant to get a 3, 6, 9, and 12 months session in. but, since im late and this one will be 5 months already i think we will be getting 5,7,9, and 12. im a little nervous about the shoot though...she has started this thing where she just enjoys screaming in this abnoxiously high pitch and then laughing about it...and she does it over and over and over. downside (besides the damage to our eardrums)...she always looks like she is so angry when she does the screaming even though it is for fun. hopefully the photographer will be able to get some good ones between screams :-/

this is completely off topic, but i signed in today after being gone all weekend and i just have to say that, tiff, the new photo of skyler is absolutely adorable!

so AF would have shown for me on thursday if my cycles were back to normal, but nothing so far. last time i had 60 days between the first post-labour AF and the second. so i think this time might not be much different. i feel bloated like she is coming, but i was like that for nearly a month last time. i think its time to buy some OPKs to see if I'm even ovulating with this strange messed up cycle!

Might also be wise to get some pregnancy tests ;)

P.S. I also second what you said re: Skyler.

i took one late last week just to see, but i got a BFN. TTC while BFing can be frustrating. i swear i had a ton of pregnancy indicators, and i wasnt even symptom spotting! i was thinking "ooh...maybe ive been lucky and caught an egg early" but nope. i suppose if AF doesnt show for 2 more weeks, ill test again then. :)

Good luck!

I'm sure our bodies are laughing at us :dohh:

Hi Everyone! I thought I would introduce myself. DS is 7 months old and still EBF with no plan to wean until he chooses to, he still eats every 2-3 hours and isn't really taking solids yet.

AF came back last month which was great as we wanted to TTC again, so there was no complaints from me. :) I've been charting and am pretty sure I O'd last month (my OPKs arrived a week too late). Now I'm 4 days late with BFN and it's driving me mental, lol. I didn't get my BFP with DS until I was 2 weeks late.

When your AF returned, was it regular?

Mines not been regular at all, it was longer in the beginning with a shorter lp and has been regulating more for the most part with each cycle.

Gina welcome!

It took a couple of cycles for my AF to become regular.

BFN today :( - dunno why I am sad, its not like i expected to be xx

BFN today :( - dunno why I am sad, its not like i expected to be xx

:hugs: Sorry to hear that :(

It doesn't get any easier. The feeling as your stomach sinks when you see just one line is very depressing.

aww sorry hun! i felt the same way when i got mine last week. everything in my mind told me there was no way that it would be a BFP, but somehow theres always that sliver of hope that gets crushed with a BFN no matter how much we prepare ourselves for it. on the bright side...theres always this month and were all right there in it with you! :D

Hi Everyone! I thought I would introduce myself. DS is 7 months old and still EBF with no plan to wean until he chooses to, he still eats every 2-3 hours and isn't really taking solids yet.

AF came back last month which was great as we wanted to TTC again, so there was no complaints from me. :) I've been charting and am pretty sure I O'd last month (my OPKs arrived a week too late). Now I'm 4 days late with BFN and it's driving me mental, lol. I didn't get my BFP with DS until I was 2 weeks late.

When your AF returned, was it regular?

I got AF back when my son was 7 months and for the first 4 months I had 33 day cycles so I naturally assumed that was my new cycle! Then when he was 11 months, we decided to start TTC#2 so I marked down my peak fertile days and DH got down to business!! :blush: Well needless to say this was the one month where things changed and I ended up having a 27 day cycle, and we completely missed :sex: during ovulation :dohh: !!! So now we're on our second month TTC and I have no idea what my cycle will be!! I got what I think is a :bfn: a few days ago (having trouble with evap lines...) and will be retesting on Thursday but it's hard to know when AF is due now.

Well good luck with it all! I have never gotten an evap for which I am happy for. I don't bother testing unless I am late which also solves the seeing a bfn sadness, instead of getting a bfn and being upset then having the witch show and getting upset all over again I just get af.

BFNs are definitely never fun. I am on day 5 of BFNs and no AF. Things keep getting my hopes up, like our one pup acting weird towards me, finding all food bland and being super emotional. Before I was on a 29 day cycle and right now I'm on day 33.

Well good luck with it all! I have never gotten an evap for which I am happy for. I don't bother testing unless I am late which also solves the seeing a bfn sadness, instead of getting a bfn and being upset then having the witch show and getting upset all over again I just get af.

You are a very smart girl!! :thumbup:
I honestly didn't use to be such a POAS....until I found this site!! :dohh: Came across it for the future when I do get pregnant and needless to say I've gotten very wrapped up in it. hehe I'm on a testing break right now for a few days and already feel a lot less stressed because of it. :) AF is supposedly due tomorrow but like I said earlier, I don't really know my cycle length anymore. Very frustrating!!

Ooh, total side note! My 1 yr old fell into a table today and chipped his front tooth, creating a jagged little thing!! Nursing is super painful now because of it and if I didn't have sore nipples before from symptom spotting, I sure do now!!! :wacko:

the one time i had like 5-6 evap lines on FRERs :wacko: i had heard that rarely happens, so even though we wernt trying i was actually really wanting it to be a positive...guess they get a lot of evaps now :wacko:

I am SO not going to test until AF is due.

...who am I kidding :haha:

:rofl: that would be me too crossroads! haha
I am too much of a POAS addict :blush:...Melissa can attest to that! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back