Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

oh dear!!! that must be tough sleeping on the floor

oh it is! i remember when i was younger i used to love building up a fort in the living room on the weekends and sleeping in it on the floor. yea...apparently my fort and floor sleeping days are totally in the past. not sure im gonna be able to make it until the bed gets delivered! :-/may take to sleeping in audreys rocking chair, or maybe ill abandon DH and take up residence on the couch! ;)

Sun I freckin love those elephants in your signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a HUGE fan of the elephants! so cute! I want to steal them haha

Steal away - I can give you the code if you want! :haha:

There so should be a nod head yes icon!!!

I've just started temping again so I have no idea how consistent they should normally be and last time I started temping I was already pregnant, lol.

I have a feeling temping won't work well for me because I never get more than 2 hours of sleep in a row, Kaiden still eats at least 4 times at night. All I know is that if I do get pregnant my temp goes up to above 98 and I'm getting close to under 97 again (I have thyroid issues so my temps are normal than average).

I don't think I'll be able to take vaginal temps as I bedshare and it's hard enough sneaking a thermometer in my mouth between the time that Kaiden wakes me up and me rolling over to breastfeed him, haha.

I plan to start using OPKs but I have no idea where I am... if I am still waiting for AF or if maybe I didn't ovulate and I"m starting a new cycle. Being in limbo and having no clue really sucks. And I'm terrible and checking CM... I can't tell creamy from eggwhite :shrug:

Sun I freckin love those elephants in your signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a HUGE fan of the elephants! so cute! I want to steal them haha

Ekk! would love that hun!

P.S. i feel like there should be a "nod head yes" icon (like the nope one but with yup :D)

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/4mesej/animals/
cartoon_pink_baby_elephant_holding_.gif

Here it is! Just insert it and make sure there's no space between the "animals/" and "cartoon" - I had to put a space so it wouldn't just show the image and not the source! xx

Ekk! would love that hun!

P.S. i feel like there should be a "nod head yes" icon (like the nope one but with yup :D)

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/4mesej/animals/
cartoon_pink_baby_elephant_holding_.gif

Here it is! Just insert it and make sure there's no space between the "animals/" and "cartoon" - I had to put a space so it wouldn't just show the image and not the source! xx

Thanks friend!!!! :friends:
Im going to go be a copy cat and add that now :haha: hehe

Gina sounds like you got a whole lot of confusing stuff going on! Give temping a shot, try your best to take it at the same time with at least 4 hours sleep. I find my temps don't change to much if I take them an hour earlier or later or if I get up first. Although the motilium I am on is making them higher then usual so thats causing some problems for me at the moment.

Gina sounds like you got a whole lot of confusing stuff going on! Give temping a shot, try your best to take it at the same time with at least 4 hours sleep. I find my temps don't change to much if I take them an hour earlier or later or if I get up first. Although the motilium I am on is making them higher then usual so thats causing some problems for me at the moment.

Thanks Kelly! I'll keep trying to temp :) Although I don't ever get 4 hours of sleep in a row... I can only wish, lol. It's funny how something as simple as taking your temp can be so tricky, hehe.

DH said as soon as my thyroid gets worked out we can TTC #2!!!! :wohoo:
Im hoping for a girl this time but would be happy with either.

That's great news Guppy!

I am so excited, I am almost positive I had fertile CM tonight! It stretched over an inch!!! (I assume you can't have fertile CM is you're preggers).

I ran out of the bathroom and told DH we were doing it, lol.

So I think I now know what fertile CM looks like :)

Guys is my CD13 OPK test positive or not?

https://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7521/cimg0177z.jpg

I don't think it is yet, maybe tomorrow?

Not yet, but im thinking tomorrow or the next day!!! :dance:

Welps, I am currently on CD 15...if i was the "average" woman i would have Ov.ed by now :wacko: but nope, every cycle i have charted or kept track of has been CD 20...so im def. getting tons of EW CM which is good but not expecting Ov. for at least the next 5 days....i mean, not trying now, but sometimes i get excited of the prospects lol

Bummer :dohh: I was hoping it was positive. I have EWCM. It would just be reassuring to know that my body was working despite the breastfeeding.

Oh hunni, i def think its working!!! :D
sounds like ovulation is right around the corner. Make sure you :sex: now! At least that will give ya another chance at DTD to catch the eggy! :spermy: I really do think you are gonna ovulate within the next day or so!

Thanks for the PMA Guppy! :hugs:

Send me some baby dust tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"