Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Is that chart stalkers thread even going anymore? :shrug: i was apart of the old old one, and the old (newer) one, but i havn't seen it come up in my User CP

Yeah I was a part of both two but I don't think it is going anymore cause pretty much everyone got their :bfp:

This one can be like the new new chart stalkers for breastfeeders but it's not a requirement.

Cool beans....its sorta sad that there really arn't any other chart stalkers anymore.I always enjoyed it. things seem to be done differently around here too. like i am running the april testing thread- which everyone knows there is only one person that runs it each month. and now ppl are making their own in each subdivision of the TTC forum :wacko: i mean, i dont really care that much but i think encouragement and unity was the idea...oh well.

You should add me for testing oh wait that will be in march, I'll let you know my april date after this cycle ends, then you can add me.

Sounds like a plan. :thumbup: Just let me know when...but i sincerely hope i wont have to add you to the april testers ;)

Hey girls!! Well the last 2 nights klaire has skipped a feed...... and BOOM af returned today!! Yay!!! I was really suprised since it has only been 2 nights but super excited!!! Now I can get serious about trying!!!

Thats great news crazy!!!!! Do you use opks?

AF started for me today (haven't updated FF yet though) so this month I had a 9 day LP and 24 day cycle!! :dance:

Well not so excited about the 24 day cycle, but the 9 day LP is the longest yet! Was really really hoping for 10 days, but I'll take 9! So bad news about AF, but at least it looks like my cycle is going in the right direction. :thumbup:

Hope you're all doing well! xx

AF started for me today (haven't updated FF yet though) so this month I had a 9 day LP and 24 day cycle!! :dance:

Well not so excited about the 24 day cycle, but the 9 day LP is the longest yet! Was really really hoping for 10 days, but I'll take 9! So bad news about AF, but at least it looks like my cycle is going in the right direction. :thumbup:

Yay good news that the LP is beginning to lengthen! I still haven't got AF back and Thomas is down to only one bedtime feed. I hope I'm not one of the women who don't get periods back until they totally stop breastfeeding. Would it be silly to start temperature charting? I was thinking at least that way I would know if I did ovulate?

Congratulations sarahmelissa!! Now wasnt it you that started the testing thread for sep 09 - when i got my bfp??????? If so, maybe its my turn again soon!!! Fxd xx

Don't worry about the 24 day cycle, I conceived my LO with a 23 day cycle :hugs:

Chick looks like our cycles are roughly running alongside eachother now!

Place your bets on who will ov first! lol

Hmmm - just looked at your last cycle and you OV pretty late so I will guess me! Also my cycles are so short that I will probably have 3 cycles for every two of yours! :wacko::haha:

Thanks madge! I am more concerned about my LP - it was 9 days this past month which is the longest so far! In the fall it was 4-6 days! :wacko:

Hi Polaris!! :wave: It took me almost a year to get AF back and I did OV before I got my first AF, but my temps were all over the place! I really like charting for seeing how my cycles are going, but I didn't before I got AF as it was too confusing for FF! Lots of dust for you! Maybe you won't see AF at all!!

Hi girls!!! I've decided to stop BFing due to supply issues but I'm staying in this thread because I want to :smug:

YOu lost your supply Melissa? Of course you can stay.

Polaris I charted before I got my period back so I recommend it, it was good to know when I ovulated.

Sun, my lps got longer every time except the one cycle but I think my meds affected it so you are going in the right direction.

Thanks Kelly9! I have been taking 50mg B-Complex and this past month took 1/2 dose of vitex every day.
Have been trying to break out of the 6-8day LP for a few months - so 9 days is a big improvement! :D

Hurray! If my lp is shorter then 11 days this cycle I am going to start my b50 complexe as well.

Well my periods are still not back, Kinda at a loss of how to get them back :(.
I stalk occasionally though because i want to be here to congratulate the 1st girl to get their BFP! But it wont be me anytime soon :(

:kiss:

lucy - SarahMelissa got her BFP!!! :D

Tiff - ya I wrote about it in my journal...once Alia started sleeping 12 hours through the night my supply dropped right off....my boobs don't even get full and I can tell she's not getting enough anymore.

how long do you have to hold your pee to take an OPK? :shrug: i used to know all this stuff- but its been a while :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->