Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

yeah, i could see that!
I am *hoping* for a girl...actually dh and i both really really want a girl-badly. but of course i would be happy with a boy...just wanting that girl :cloud9: im praying i get her.

Well I hope you get your girl too!!! They are so much fun. And expensive lol... we love the big bows. I buy so many it is ridiculous. But i love it.

Girls are great!!! I would love another girl! Or a boy! I actually really don't have a preference with this one :D

I bought some Vitex today that I'm going to start taking.
Does anyone in here have personal experiences with it?

I think if a girl was my first- i really wouldn't have a preference for # 2 either. I mean i love love love isaiah to death, but just being honest lol

Melissa_M - I wrote about vitex a page or 2 ago if you want to check it out - I also mentioned the brand and dose.

This month after taking the vitex my OV was 2 days earlier, making my LP 9 or 10 days. The FS said that it was basically impossible to get PG with my cycles the way they were (6-8 day LP, 23 day cycle) but on the vitex I got almost 10 days and my hormones were way more level. .......And I got a faint BFP yesterday!! I am classed as a threatened miscarriage though, as have been spotting/bleeding (I thought it was AF). They are checking my HCG levels though to be sure. I'm just hoping my low progesterone is causing the spotting, but things aren't looking very good. If you want the whole story you can read my journal - I won't go into all the details here.

Regardless though, the vitex worked well enough to get regulate my cycles and get a 9-10 day LP which was enough to catch the egg! So I will definitely be staying on it.

xx

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!! :dance:
Im praying this beany will be a sticky one :dust:

Oh I really hope your little bean sticks!!! xoxoxo

Are you going to keep taking the Vitex throughout first tri??

And sorry I remembered somebody posting something about it a few pages back but I couldn't remember who!

Congratulations Sun!!! :happydance:
Hoping everything turns out okay!!

Oh Sun I hope it all works out, let us know how the beta's go! I wanna take the vitex but can't cause I am bf'ing. Maybe I'll ask a pharmacist about it. I am taking b6 though and clomid to hurry ovulation up.

Thanks everyone :hugs:
I don't know what to expect as the doc was very negative about it being a sticky bean. She used the terms "almost certainly a miscarriage" and then just went on to talk about how I'm lucky because it's early enough I won't need intervention (ie: a D&C) so I don't know what to think. I changed my ticker and already got some PM congrats and not really sure what to say - just hoping beyond hope that it's a sticky! xx

Kelly9 - Yes the vitex can lower supply in some people so definitely shouldn't be taken if you are worried about that! My doc was ok with the vitex as I'm not too concerned about the supply (Bun only BF 1x/day now) but it hasn't affected at all. xx

I won't update the front page till you know but bleeding only means 50/50 chance of miscarriage so you have hope!

Thanks, I really hope so!!! The doc was such a downer, I left the office positive that everything was hopeless! xxx

That's pretty stupid of your doctor to worry you like that!!! I had bleeding right after I got my BFP with both my pregnancies...one ended sadly but the other ended with Alia so it can go either way!!

Wow congratulations Sun, I really really hope it all goes well for you! Can't believe your doctor was so negative but maybe he just didn't want you to get your hopes up in case it doesn't work out? I will be keeping everything crossed for you anyway! Definitely a good endorsement for the Vitex though.

So I started taking it a couple of days ago now and today I have EWCM! Yay! Don't know if it's just coincidence and I know it doesn't necessarily mean I will ovulate but we got some BD in just in case. Also my sex drive seems to be back after being MIA since before Thomas was born. :happydance::happydance:

That's one of the things I noticed too - I had a sex drive for once! :haha:

Oh sun I also meant to say your temp is nice and high to so that has to mean something to surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->