Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Wow, so many Canadians!! I'm from Vancouver Island so just about as far as you can get from the East Coast! I'd love to travel there one day though. :D

Crazy how many Canadian's there are in this thread :)

I've stopped temping, after 3 months with no ovulation and no AF I decided that I should just wait for AF to return again. I hope it's soon.

Wow, so many Canadians!! I'm from Vancouver Island so just about as far as you can get from the East Coast! I'd love to travel there one day though. :D

Vancouver Island! So beautiful there! xx

Uh-oh Steph, you're outnumbered!!! :winkwink:

Maybe we should rename the thread: "Canadian Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!.......(and Steph)" :haha:

haha go figure you're the only non canadian!

It seems like there are more Canadians than American's on BnB, in general.

Oh probably! There aren't many canadians.

Hi ladies!
Just wanted to let you all know that I got my :bfp: this afternoon at roughly 12dpo. :) This was our 3rd month TTC and I've had AF back since September with irregular cycles that vary anywhere from 27-33 days.

So now the journey of breastfeeding while pregnant begins!!! Does anyone have any experience with this? What can I expect? Thanks!! :D

Wow Congrats!!! :dance:

From what I have heard, sometimes your LO will self-wean as the milk takes on a different taste or your supply is affected. Also it is possible it will get painful, but I think that goes away for lots of women on it's own after a while. Do you have any pain while BF now?? Often it's one of the first PG symptoms when women are BF!

CONGRATS LUCY!!! :happydance: So far this thread is doing great :D two bfps already!!!

I've heard the same as sun....intense nipple pain for the first few weeks and possible weaning due to supply/taste changes. Hope you can keep going :hugs:

I'm still BFing Alia for one feed during the day...I just can't seem to let it go!!! I hope it doesn't keep my AF from coming back. Surely one feed in 24 hours couldn't keep me from ovulating, could it?

Congrats lucy! I'll update the first page.

Melissa I do not think one feed will keep her away!

CONGRATS LUCY!!! :happydance: So far this thread is doing great :D two bfps already!!!

I've heard the same as sun....intense nipple pain for the first few weeks and possible weaning due to supply/taste changes. Hope you can keep going :hugs:

I'm still BFing Alia for one feed during the day...I just can't seem to let it go!!! I hope it doesn't keep my AF from coming back. Surely one feed in 24 hours couldn't keep me from ovulating, could it?

Thanks everyone! :)

Melissa and Sun - I don't have any BF pain at the moment but last week (around implantation I guess), my nipples were very sore to the touch and nursing was definitely painful then. Not too bad but I was still cringing a bit when he first latched on. Hopefully it doesn't get too too bad!!

I know that every woman is different with BF and ovulation but I don't think one feed will keep AF away. How old is your LO? I got mine back and it has remained back with my son still nursing 4-10 times a day!! He's 13.5 months old and always wants on the boob! When AF first came back when he was 7 months old, he was still practically living on breastmilk alone.

Hi ladies!
Just wanted to let you all know that I got my :bfp: this afternoon at roughly 12dpo. :) This was our 3rd month TTC and I've had AF back since September with irregular cycles that vary anywhere from 27-33 days.

So now the journey of breastfeeding while pregnant begins!!! Does anyone have any experience with this? What can I expect? Thanks!! :D

Congrats! That is fantastic! This gives me hope as AF has been all over the place since it's return.

Melissa, i think any decrease in BFing can bring AF on. I think, for the most part, that increasing your BFing would be more likely to keep her away. Have you gotten AF back yet? sorry, i can't remember. :dohh:

No I haven't had a period at all since before Alia was conceived

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"