Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

O M G.................:bfp: :wacko:

I know we were TTC but still!!!!!!!

congratualtions! its always a shock isnt it, even if its what you were trying at all along! i had the same thing with audrey...wanted wanted wanted to get pregnant, but when i finally got the BFP i about died of shock! :)

Congrats madge! Wow this thread is going to be empty soon and by empty I mean not very many left waiting to get their bfps.

Hope FF is right and you ovulated!!:D
Did you dtd around ov??

Yes, if FF is right then we DTD the evening before ovulation. So fingers crossed! I don't even mind about getting a BFP though, I would be happy just to get my cycle back. If I did get pregnant, I wouldn't have had a period since 22nd January 2009 - how strange would that be, LOL!!

Madge - :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Huge congratulations, very exciting news!

Sorry for disappearing after making my announcement, LO is being really fussy and difficult to feed at the moment......maybe some truth to the changing taste of BM once pregnant again.

Thank you all so much :flower:

Hi all! I would love to be part of this thread, my DD is 9mth and we had hoped that we would be NTNP again by now but i've not even had a hint of AF yet, has anyone else gone this long?

eviesmommy - I didn't have AF back until 10-11 months! xx

Thats good to hear sun!, i almost don't want to say it but hopefully AF will be back soon!

eviesmommy, mine is also showing no sign of appearing. :(

^Maybe you'll get it :winkwink: these :bfp: are bound to wear off onto us eventually!

No it's possible, I get more and more broody every day!

FX'd that all you lovely BF mamas get your BFPs asap! :hugs::hugs:

im right there with ya tiff! and everyday i see how much audrey absolutely loves other kids and how happy they make her, and i so badly want to give her a sibling that is close in age to grow up with. i never EVER thought i would hope for AF to show, but i sure am these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->