Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I think I might be ovulating soon!! :happydance:
I have tons of ewcm and my opks are finally getting darker.
It would be such perfect timing if I got pregnant right away but I'm not going to get my hopes up

Well maybe you will, wouldn't that be awesome, I mean not getting a period in sooooooo long.

I just saw that KellyMom has a big page on TTC while BFing. Some good charts and statistics at the bottom of the page.
https://www.kellymom.com/bf/normal/fertility.html
I started taking Vitex today in hopes it will encourage AF, but am likely going to start trying for night weaning next (that's not going to be any fun :nope: there goes my sleep margin).

Good luck bky. I've been trying to get my little man to take a bottle with EBM or fomula anything really but it's been an upward battle. I think it is progressing but it sure is taking a while to get there.

Good luck bky!
I could never get my LO to drop the night feed - he has been feeding 1x/day for a couple months and it's the night feed! But we wouldn't hold out on giving him boob at night - OH and I always give in as it's so easy to BF him for 10 minutes rather than have him crying for who knows how long! Hope you can get something to work!! xxx

Good luck with the night weaning bky!!!
Alia's been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now and it's bliss!!
And thanks for the article....very interesting :)

Hi Girlies...I just came on for a moan really! I've not read anything before me, as I am going to do it when I've finished moaning lol!

Anyway, I am starting to think it's never going to happen, me and OH wanted about a 2year gap between them, LO is now almost 15 months, our age gap is going to be huge! AF is still not here, it's getting me down, all I want is to be pregnant again, I just want a big family, and I want age gaps that are reasonable, not what I am beginning to suspect as a 3-4 year age gap! All I can think of is being pregnant, I love it, and I even loved labour/birth...I just want more babies!!
:cry::cry:

Jellybeann I am facing the same thing with a period. It sucks. I really hope AF shows for you soon so you can at least get back to trying!

Jellybeann I am facing the same thing with a period. It sucks. I really hope AF shows for you soon so you can at least get back to trying!

Thanks...fingers crossed for you too, it's not nice thinking that we won't get our age gap we wanted, but I suppose everything happens for a reason and we haen't got AF back for a reason!!

I likely wouldn't have gotten my age gap anyway my husband has male factor infertility... or poor sperm quality so I expected this but even so my lp has been super short anyway, I just read that article that Bky posted and I guess I'm in the second stage of full fertility only it was medication induced before I started taking motilium to increase my supply I was ovulating regularly with a decent lp of anywhere form 10-13 days. I am now off all meds except my b vit so we'll see if that will straighten me out. My last cycle was only 15 days!!!!!

Kelly9 - FX's your cycle/LP straightens out soon! I had a super long anovulatory October cycle, then a 17 day cycle with 4 day LP in November, but it has been progressively longer every month since. Then my last cycle my LP was long enough for implantation at 9DPO! (I think anyway, judging by my chart)

Hey crossroads nice to see you back! Did your break away help at all? Or were you just a super busy mom with no extra time?

Hey crossroads nice to see you back! Did your break away help at all? Or were you just a super busy mom with no extra time?

I was itching to post!! But B&B was stressing me out :dohh: I felt a lot healthier having a break away. I didn't think about TTC as much. KWIM?

I plan to use B&B during 2WWs. Think I ovulate today! (Photo on journal)

How are you doing? Are you having problems with LP?

I've missed you :hugs:

Yeah my last cycle was only 15 days from start to finish with no ov, it's the first cycle I've not ovulated but my lp before was only 5 days then the one before was 7. It was regular and long before the motilium but (in case you missed my earlier post) I've stopped taking the motilium now and am only on bvits for lp 100mg of b6 a day. I am still bf'ing and more frequently to since my supply has dropped but I am hoping it will help straighten things out, if I can't get my supply up from just nursing Skyler more we'll have to transition over to formula since he won't be getting enough from me.

Yeah my last cycle was only 15 days from start to finish with no ov, it's the first cycle I've not ovulated but my lp before was only 5 days then the one before was 7. It was regular and long before the motilium but (in case you missed my earlier post) I've stopped taking the motilium now and am only on bvits for lp 100mg of b6 a day. I am still bf'ing and more frequently to since my supply has dropped but I am hoping it will help straighten things out, if I can't get my supply up from just nursing Skyler more we'll have to transition over to formula since he won't be getting enough from me.

Ahhh I see. Darn this breastfeeding lark :dohh:

Why did you stop taking motilium?

today is day three without! So it should all be out of my system by now.

Sun, where did you find out that taking 1000mg's of vitex is the standard dose? I know you said you were taking half the dose at 500mgs. I just want to make sure I do it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->