Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Kelly, how come? Did you send in your job application, or did they simply like you when you visited there as a patient, so that they thought they might ask you?

Wishing you a long lp.

Nothing new from here. You probably know I have a LO already, and we're going to a group now.

Really necessary to get outta the house, as she's just figured out how to take the batteries out of the tv remote control, which leads to hubby's xbox remote and the telephone being battery-free now as well.:dohh:

No they don't even know I am a client and I am going to keep it that way till after they hire me (if they do), cause we're on the wait list which means I'd be on mat leave within the year. I have a lot of thinking and decision making to do if they offered me the job since I am starting training for another job I was offered and accepted next week. A lot of things would have to come together for this one to work out, like day care! I am thinking I have coverage till the end of the summer but then I'd be at square one again. Skyler would be a year old then so it might be a bit easier finding a day home for him.

Still no AF, and still getting BFN. Not sure whats up with me, I think i'm just gonna have to keep up the OPK's each day so I can see when I O and hope I can catch the egg.

Anyone got a good OPK schedule for an AF-less BF mum? Not really sure on them as I temped/CM/CP checked last time (and I seriously haven't been able to find my cervix since having this baby).
I've been doing them every other day or so (which has crept up to every day). I thought I saw a faint line a few days ago (do OPKs get evaps?), but basically just big ol' negatives.
About to buy 50 more.

I am soo crampy all the time. Very frustrating to have BFN on the OPKs when that happens (and BFN on the last pregnancy test a month ago as well).

So much for NTNP, but just hoping I can do something so I don't have to stop BF in a month and a half.

:wave: Just popping in! Anyone got a bfp?

I thought DH said no more babies, but nicely agreed to NTNP since he wouldn't get any :sex: if I had to go back on BC :rofl:

I just pee'd on the opks every two days, I normally got a darker line before O without it being positive and no opks can't have evaps since most people get faint lines before they go positive. Once I got a darker line I peed on them every day and I managed to randomly catch my first ovulation. I also temped as well.

Looks like I will be down to one bf a day as of wednesday, I will be starting work with 12 hour schedules so I've decided to go down to one feed then about a week after that cut out the last feed. Skyler is getting much better at drinking his whole milk and he gets yoghurt and cheese every day to help make up for what he doesn't drink plus we mix frozen breast milk in his baby cereal when that runs out we'll mix it with whole milk. I am excited to nearly be done!

I am 2dpo today, anyone near or around the same dpo as me? I know there should be a few since there were so many positive opks.

Anyone got a good OPK schedule for an AF-less BF mum? Not really sure on them as I temped/CM/CP checked last time (and I seriously haven't been able to find my cervix since having this baby).
I've been doing them every other day or so (which has crept up to every day). I thought I saw a faint line a few days ago (do OPKs get evaps?), but basically just big ol' negatives.
About to buy 50 more.

I am soo crampy all the time. Very frustrating to have BFN on the OPKs when that happens (and BFN on the last pregnancy test a month ago as well).

So much for NTNP, but just hoping I can do something so I don't have to stop BF in a month and a half.

hey there, i too have no AF! Ive been cramping quite alot too. I started doing opks everyday and last Friday and Saturday got a positive and Ive only really had mild cramping on and off since. Im still testing everyday. Dunno if i did OV but we BD just encase!

I just pee'd on the opks every two days, I normally got a darker line before O without it being positive and no opks can't have evaps since most people get faint lines before they go positive. Once I got a darker line I peed on them every day and I managed to randomly catch my first ovulation. I also temped as well.

Looks like I will be down to one bf a day as of wednesday, I will be starting work with 12 hour schedules so I've decided to go down to one feed then about a week after that cut out the last feed. Skyler is getting much better at drinking his whole milk and he gets yoghurt and cheese every day to help make up for what he doesn't drink plus we mix frozen breast milk in his baby cereal when that runs out we'll mix it with whole milk. I am excited to nearly be done!

I am 2dpo today, anyone near or around the same dpo as me? I know there should be a few since there were so many positive opks.

Wow, what a big temp rise today and yesterday eh?

If i get a high temp tomorrow i will be 1dpo, but we'll see

Hey ladies!! Quick question..... we last dtd on may 15.... I was soooooo sick last night with some 24 hour bug and I believe I either ov'd yesterday or today... do you think if we are able dtd tonight I will still have a chance?? or Should I just go ahead and count this month out?? 5 days in between is too long right???? so i pretty much need to depend on tonight?? Hopefully the hubby will make it home while I am still awake!!

I already called my husband and let him know we had too tonight. Lol I bet he feels so used!! Hahahaha

You take your temp at the same time every morning before getting out of bed then pug it in to fertility friend and it can help pinpoint ovulation. If you sign up at fertility friend they let you do an online course so you get all the details to temping, it only takes a month or two of doing it before you catch on. Good luck.

I'd have some sex tonight to just to cover your butt lol.

Des we could be Ov buddies this cycle! I hope you get your temp rise tomorrow. I am 3dpo but have a feeling I"ll be seeing the witch in about three or four days.

Yahh Tiff!! I don't the witch stays away for you!!! Well haven't gotten my rise yet, maybe tomorrow? I dunnos!!! haha!!

Hi ladies can i join this thread.

My lo is 4 1/2 months old and i want to start ttc in the next month or so.

I got out my clear blue fertility moniter a couple of days ago and started using the sticks. The first couple of days i was on low fertility but today it went up to the middle bar. I am getting slight ov pains in my side.

Question is - can you still ov without getting a period?
I wont try this cycle if i do ov but just wanted to know.

Hi ladies can i join this thread.

My lo is 4 1/2 months old and i want to start ttc in the next month or so.

I got out my clear blue fertility moniter a couple of days ago and started using the sticks. The first couple of days i was on low fertility but today it went up to the middle bar. I am getting slight ov pains in my side.

Hey and welcome!! I decided I was ready to start trying again when my little one was about that age. We haven't actually started trying yet... just ntnp... except for maybe this month because I think I actually know when I ov.. and I made him BD lastnight!! haha we shall see... good luck!! And I have heard a few ladies say they got pregnant before they got AF back....

It could be your first ovulation after giving birth.

Although bare in mind that I have heard the CBFM giving breastfeeding mothers constant highs without any peaks (as your body tries to ovulate but breastfeeding is hindering it). I think it's the peaks that really count. I would still BD on highs, just to be safe :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->