Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

They may have you do a test at the clinic tonight. Are you still bf'ing? That could be why your cycle hasn't come back.

SO I got a positive opk last night and then this morning!!! Looks like lots of us are ovulating in the same couple of days!

Everyone new to the thread go to the first page and tell me if your name is on the list, if not let me know and I'll add you.

Everyone new to the thread go to the first page and tell me if your name is on the list, if not let me know and I'll add you.

Just checked and I'm not on the list.

Hey girls :hi:
I'm still montioring progress in here, and my conclusion is that its been a while since any BFP announcements..... I have my fingers crossed for all you 'ovulating at the moment' ladies :flower:

I posted this in baby club... but wanted to see if any of you could help!! thanks!

High Temp.... help!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question... Klaire has a runny nose... it is clear snot... so it does not look like an infection and she has a temp of 100.7 i gave her tylenol... but she still has the temp. I called the Dr. and they said that since she is not fussy or anything just to keep an eye on it and that it is probably teething..... Do temps get that high with teething? I also asked what temp I should begin to worry at and they said 103.0 Does that sound right?? I always thought that it was 100.3 but I am not a doc... I guess they have the degree... can you please tell me your teething experiences and what temperature you would begin to worry at... of course I worry at any temp... but you know what I mean.... Thanks! And she does have an appointment for her shots tomorrow so they said they would look her over then and if she still has a fever they will decide to go ahead and give them or not. I appreciate any help!

Crazy 100.7 is not high it's low grade barely! They don't even consider it a temp here till it hits 101. Just keep giving the tylenol every 4 hours but no more then 5 doses in 24 hours and keep an eye on it. That temp sounds just about right for a teething baby!

I have some hope for us O'ing mamas to!

Ok. Thank you. I am so paranoid!!! I will try not to with about it and just keep an eye on her.
Yay for oving!!! I hope we get to dtd this month around ov time. My husband farms and is starting to work late hours.

I hope you do to! and no problem, I am paranoid to, if it helps I am a nurse so I just wanted to reassure you.

I got my smiley face opk this morning and a strong line on a cheapie, I'm about to do another one, I got a pos late last night so I am not sure if I o'd last night since I got a temp rise or if I will today, we'll do the deed for the next two nights to be sure. I wish I could have planned it better though as with DH's bad sperm I like to save them up.

Oh thank you. It really reassures me a lot!! I hope you catch it this month. Hopefully his spermies will do the job. We haven't really been trying too hard the past few months, but it is about time for is.to get down to the wire because it is getting to his busy time of the year and we hardly will see him until Christmas. He will be out the door by 7 and not home until super late or early morning...poor guy works hard for his money!! Good luck!!!

Yes IDK should mean "I don't know"....

crazy84 - yes, teething can go along with high temperature. Here, they say that temp can go up to 102, and that you don't even need to give tylenol unless the temp goes higher than 102. Not bad if you did anyway, though.

We didn't have that much problems with teething I must say. LO was a bit moody on some of these days, cried badly at some nights, but all in all that was not a lot considering she's got 10 teeth already.

But it's very common that children get higher temp than adults, or tend to rather get higher temp when they are sick. They can still be all jumping around at 102 F while we'd feel totally down at 99 F.

Kelly9- I'm elly, and yes I'm still bf'ing. It's just, that a lot of women get preg while bf'ing, but in my case it seems to turn out I will have to figure out how to speed up the weaning process a little in order to get my cycle back. Or any cycle for that matter.

---------------------------------

As for me, it appears that I haven't even AF'ed yet - so my cycle is like 9 years:growlmad: I'm a little depressed about it right now, because that means that I'll get my period when we're on our holidays - and that's exactly when the gyn would have to take a blood sample from me, so it's one more cycle lost on not knowing what's going on.

Not to mention that now, I have to go see a GP because I can't explain where the dizziness and sickness comes from. I'm not pregnant, as I'd been secretely been hoping for.

I understand your frustration elly! I may have my cycle back and the first three were good with a nice lp then my lp for the next 4 was like 4 or 5 days long... no where near long enough and now the last three cycles have been super short, I've been getting AF every 11-12 days. So far I am cd14 and I just got a positive opk so I am hoping like hell for the best! If the witch shows I don't want to see her for another 12 days.

thank you kelly9 - seems like a shorter cycle can cause just as many problems as a very long one?

I'll have to call this clinic in a bit, for the test results of my ultra sound. Basically, I already know I should be AF'ing... which I did, probably, this morning. Considering that you are fertile for like 12 hours, another cycle will be gone without the BFP.

This night was horrible. I couldn't sleep because I was worrying so much about what to do now. Not even about how to get pregnant, because the doc at the clinic seemed quite positive about it... it's more that I'm worried about my job situation and if I will be able to handle things etc..

And I feel kind of bad that I put my personal idea of not wanting a big age gap between my children, (and of wanting to be the owner of an zoom tandem -don't ask :blush:) over my job, or carreer for that matter (not that I was going to be successful or something, though).

I'm scared of the looks and comments people at work will give me if I, just back from materity leave for over a year, show up being pregnant again.

So after talking to the clinic treatment center on phone, I now know that I'm already past my AF. Cramps might mean that I'm about the get my period. Still quite a long cycle, but not as long as it first appeared.

I'm in a sad'ish mood today, not sure what I really want.:shrug:

Well at least your AF is on the way thats a start and in the mean time you can think about what you want. I know I want another baby really bad like as soon as possible but at the same time there are days when I have doubts, these doubts are about whether I can handle it or if I should work more, what life will be like with two kids. But in the end I always come around to wanting another baby badly.

I got a huge temp spike today so looks like I am 1dpo! Praying really hard for long enough lp, anything to show that my cycle is regulating again. I'd love to have a couple chances of getting pg naturally without needing ICSI.

your uterus is probably getting tired lol. I hope your next goes full term! you'll just have to take it easy :)

Kelly9 - Wishing you a nice long LP!! (9 months would be ideal!) xxx

Yes it would!

I just got an email asking if I would come in for a job interview at my fertility clinic! EEEkkkk!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->