Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Hurray for AF!

Dusty how long did it take you to have number one? I have to go to a fertility clinic but I wish I did t have to. Out here you need a legit referral to go to an FC you cant just go cause you want to. I also do not want twins! One at a time is hard enough.

So I start my other nursing job today they are 12 hour days which means Skyler was asleep when I left and he'll be asleep when I get home so I won't see him for the next three days. :cry:

Day 4 of not breast feeding. My boobs are big and I had to massage a blocked duct yesterday cause it hurt so much.

The great news!!!! I am 8 dpo and no AF and my temp was high enough this morning that she shouldn't be coming today either! So my lp is up one more day possibly two! I think I may poas tomorrow just cause I haven't been able to for so long. Or should I take the risk and wait till 10 dpo? I know I'm not pg I'm not that lucky but it will be fun to at least make it long enough to test!

Hurray for AF!

Dusty how long did it take you to have number one? I have to go to a fertility clinic but I wish I did t have to. Out here you need a legit referral to go to an FC you cant just go cause you want to. I also do not want twins! One at a time is hard enough.

So I start my other nursing job today they are 12 hour days which means Skyler was asleep when I left and he'll be asleep when I get home so I won't see him for the next three days. :cry:

Day 4 of not breast feeding. My boobs are big and I had to massage a blocked duct yesterday cause it hurt so much.

The great news!!!! I am 8 dpo and no AF and my temp was high enough this morning that she shouldn't be coming today either! So my lp is up one more day possibly two! I think I may poas tomorrow just cause I haven't been able to for so long. Or should I take the risk and wait till 10 dpo? I know I'm not pg I'm not that lucky but it will be fun to at least make it long enough to test!

Chart looks great! :thumbup:

Well, I am 5 days past Ov....... So far it has been a 20 day cycle..... last month it was only 23 days... so we will see how long this one lasts!

so happy that its returned. Makes me feel as though Ive now got a chance at ttc #2!

Mummy that's how I feel with a longer lp! I wonder just how long it will be.

I know I know. It was such a stupid thing to say there, I guess. I don't know. I feel bad about having said that, and I feel even worse when I see my lo and how wonderful she is. I know I will also be happy about one, like I said. I can't say how long it took to have the lo because that pregnancy was a total surprise. We were using the pulling out method for 5 years, and she was conceived that way too. I had no stress at all about my first child, but I do now, that the age gap between gets bigger cycle by cycle...:shrug:

But now I'm going on holidays so I will be offline for a while. Will see if I get AF back by the time I'm back.

Kelly - Sorry you can't see your lo for 3 days, that's a lot and must be very difficult for you:cry:

OT- Has anyone seen the horrible news about the devistating tornandos in Joplin MO and Oklahoma? And now we are having wild fires all over the panhandle of Texas!! It is so terribly sad... Sorry, just wanted to talk about it cause it has me completely freaked out. This is all just happening too close for comfort.

The weather in the US is nuts right now! I'm sorry it's worrying you.

Dusty don't feel bad for how you feel. I've come to terms with our issues and needing a fertility clinic I just thought it odd that you could get in to one without a referral. I had together a referral then wait for what seemed like ever to get in. Even now the icsi waitlist is like 4 months long. Gives us time to save up though since treatment is going to cost 8500 dollars.

Kelly9 - Just took a little peek at your chart - I like the direction your LP is going!! :thumbup:

crazy84 - I saw the footage of the tornado destruction in Joplin and it is so awful :( So scary xx

Yes it isn't cheap thats for sure.

Sun I am LOVING the direction my lp is going, and I have other good news to, my boobs are beginning to soften after what 4 or 5 day of not bf'ing! Looks like they are emptying out. Yay! I miss bf'ing my little man but I just make up for the missed feelings with extra cuteness from him.

Ladies do you think my night time feeding will suppress ov? Or is the fact i had a positive opk 2 weeks ago tommorrow a good sign?

Ladies do you think my night time feeding will suppress ov? Or is the fact i had a positive opk 2 weeks ago tommorrow a good sign?

I found that night feeds delayed ovulation and resulted in a short LP.

But the next month my baby didn't wake for night feeds, I ovulated earlier and conceived!

It really depends on the woman. Some women, if they drop one feed they will Ov. and AF will arrive. Others could drop many more feedings and still not get AF back. It really depends on the women. Sorry. I know you probably wanted a more specific answer but no one can really know for sure.

I do say a positive OPK is one hella AWESOME thing! :dance: Usually if you Ov. you can bet a period will follow :D

:thumbup: AF returned wednesday!! Cant believe how happy i was to see it!! So ill be doing OPKs this month and hope for another positive. Didnt want a feed last night so i guess time will see! Thank you for any help.... i appreciate any advise :flower:

I'm on 10 dpo and my temp is still high!!!!! My body is doing it's thing this month, I've got one more day to have a sustainable lp!!!! I am so thrilled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->