Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

So, still no AF here, but LO is now in his own bed at the start of the night, so me and DH get to :sex: every night!! So with a bit of luck, we'll catch teh fist egg!!

Good luck!

I have another high temp! One more day and I'll have a viable lp!

Kelly your chart looks great! Keeping everything crossed that you get your BFP! But either way, your cycle has really regulated so that has to be good news.

I don't think I am pg, I expect a temp drop tomorrow to be honest. But I am thrilled over my lp I just hope they are all like this from here on out.

I got a second interview for the fertility clinic job on monday looks like it's between me and one other person I went to nursing school with. I really hope I get it... all this waiting is doing me in.

If my temp stays high or goes up tomorrow I may test.. haven't decided 100% yet, I'm partly afraid to cause I know my chart is looking good and not testing means there is still a very small chance no matter how small. sigh. I'm a wuss.

I don't think I am pg, I expect a temp drop tomorrow to be honest. But I am thrilled over my lp I just hope they are all like this from here on out.

I got a second interview for the fertility clinic job on monday looks like it's between me and one other person I went to nursing school with. I really hope I get it... all this waiting is doing me in.

If my temp stays high or goes up tomorrow I may test.. haven't decided 100% yet, I'm partly afraid to cause I know my chart is looking good and not testing means there is still a very small chance no matter how small. sigh. I'm a wuss.

What's the job? :flower:

It's a register nurse position at the fertility clinic in Calgary so I'd be doing a whole bunch of things like ultra sounds for egg placement procedures I'd be helping out for egg collection procedures in the operating room, and I'd be doing IUI's and all sorts of stuff.

It's a register nurse position at the fertility clinic in Calgary so I'd be doing a whole bunch of things like ultra sounds for egg placement procedures I'd be helping out for egg collection procedures in the operating room, and I'd be doing IUI's and all sorts of stuff.

Wow! That sounds amazing!!

Kelly9 - 11 day LP!!! :happydance: Mine never got that long and I still got PG! FX'd!! :hugs:

I think my body is returning to normal. I am going to test at 14dpo if no witch. I just did a frer and got an evap. Thats never happened to me before but these tests have been sitting around for a while, they're not expired yet though.

Oh kelly. Job sounds really good (I'm an ER nurse but would love to go into some kind of fertility role) but your chart is very exciting. Are you sure it was an evap???? Evaps on FRERs are very rare........

Hey Tiff, I know you will get that job tomorrow!! FX for you!!! And I hope the witch stays away and in 2 days you get your BFP!!!!

As for me I'm on CD29 and my temps haven't made FF notice that i've ovulated yet, so who knows. My temps are all over the place up and down..etc...I'm not sure what to think atm..Am i going to have to go back on Clomid?? hmm, not too sure!! But i have definetly been feeling like Iam pregnant, constant little cramps, descrease in appetite, feeling sick only towards the evening, headaches...so who knows! Maybe its all in my head!! haha

Did you test des?

It was an evap, barely there, i couldn't even get a pic of it. I got excited at first cause it looked like it was pinkish and it came up within the first minute but then I couldn't see any colour to the line, not to mention the unlikelyhood that I'd get pregnant this soon with DH's sperm problems. I'll keep temping and test again in two days. I think I'd faint if I got a positive but I would think at 12dpo I would have gotten a proper line on a frer so I think I am out this month. I am happy that my lp seems to have returned to normal though. I'll be taking 100 mg's of clomid for this coming cycle to make more eggs in the hopes that it will increase our chances.

^^ I can't wait!! I'm excited for you and praying and keeping my FX for you!!!

I haven't tested yet, I'll be venturing out soon once Ciara wakes up from nap! That would be awesome if we both were pregnant together!! hahah You were there for me from the beginning of me TTC with Ciara!!! Let you know later!! xoxo

Shizz, the deal was we were supposed to get knocked up together Tiff! :rofl:

But I'm not knocked up yet.... likely won't be this cycle. There is still time steph!

....er maybe you ARE! :haha: jk...although i would be so psyched for you if you were!!!!

But you will be very soon !!! I have a good feeling that in 2 days we will all be happy !!!!

I want all of your guy's good feelings! I just don't feel like this is my month. I'm not trying to be stubborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->