Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I guess that's true. I wish my boobs didn't hurt from not bf'ing cause they were my give away last time.

maybe its not from BFing :winkwink: never know!
You should see if Skyler likes your milk. They say your milk changes a lot during pregnancy and a lot of babies decide they dont like the charge.

Well i tried to give Skyler boob two days ago just to see if he would take it and he just gave me a disgusted look like you want me to eat off that? lol it was funny, but he never did get any milk. I wasn't going to give him any anyway I just wanted to see if he would still take breast.

I think he was ok with my choice to stop bf;ing I think if I had kept on going he would be fine but since I stopped he is happy with the change. So not really the same circumstances as Z.

no not at all, just stating i know what you mean by "the looks" ;)
Z self-weaned...little turd :haha:

^^ Miracles definetly happen hun!!! I tried to give Ciara the boob too just to see what she would do, hahah, ya she just bit down!! hahha

I'm getting excited for you hun, even though YES you are being stubborn!!! hahaah

Nothing wrong with being stubborn. I feel witch like cramps coming on... as long as she doesn't show during my interview we're good!

Just had a run in with DHs ex...cow! lol...I'm already frustrated as still no AF and no pregnancy...GURR!!

Exes suck I am happy my hubby doesn't have any!

I wish he didn't have any! He only has about 4...I have soo many more!! :blush:

All of mine are nice though (1 not so much, but we don't talk about him, and he lives in England)

I hate ex's too!! Kev has afew and there all bitches! They tried hooking up with him even though they knew we were married!! Home wreckers!!

I'm testing tomorrow morning with a frer! Hold your pants on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->