Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Hi! :wave: We're NTNP again :| :lol:

Kelly9, I can't wait for you to test!!!! :D I think it's your bfp!!!

Welcome back and yay for ntnp! But I don't think it's my bfp, I'm testing tomorrow though so we'll all know one way or the other.

Hello Nicoleoleole! We are "NTNP" too....i know my cycles too well to know when im in my fertile period (even without OPKs and charting :dohh:) but i try to keep it a secrete from dh....we are rounding cycle 7 (well 1 cycle of diligently TTC and 5 NTNP)...didn't think it would take this long but boy am i being naive :dohh: hope it happens sooner for you! :dust:

Yahh Nicole for NTNP!!! I love Aeri by the way!!! She is the cutest ever!!! xoxox

Thanks girls!

We were NTNP before, then TTC... then he wanted to WTT... now we're NTNP or he doesn't get :sex: :rofl:

I normally lengthen the time between nursing sessions so I can control when I ovulate, but I took an OPK yesterday and it was near positive, so I don't think my body likes being bossed around ;)

Did Kelly9 test yet?

She tested this morning but it was a negative or an evap, can't remember now...hahaha

Bfn for me so I'm just waiting on the witch now.

Sorry to hear that Kelly. :hugs:

However at least you now have a lovely long LP.

I do have a lovely long lp! It is a victory for sure, still not witch 15dpo if I got my original lp back she'll be here tomorrow sometime. If she's not I'll test on 17dpo.

*sigh* I wish I even had an lp lol!! I'm starting to go crazy!!

Yeah I think what would be worse is not getting my cycle back, then again I almost went nuts with my lp.

its funny (well not funny in the "funny sense of the word) that everyone has so many different issues with their cycles. Like Tiffany had crazy LP, some you dont even have your cycles back, and then there are ppl like me that ov. too late :dohh:go figure. well good news is no one person has all of those problem...i guess. :dust: to everyone.

its funny (well not funny in the "funny sense of the word) that everyone has so many different issues with their cycles. Like Tiffany had crazy LP, some you dont even have your cycles back, and then there are ppl like me that ov. too late :dohh:go figure. well good news is no one person has all of those problem...i guess. :dust: to everyone.

:thumbup: Yup! Exactly. It's funny how breastfeeding works with ovulation!

...except i havn't BFed for 5 months now :dohh: lol my cycles have been back to normal for 5 months ..ive have always been blessed with late ovulation and 10 day LP :wacko: lucky me. lol

I don't know Steph I had lp issues and some anovulatory cycles and 11 day cycles! That's enough to drive any woman mad!

Oh totally! I completly agree
...but at least you knew that was from BFing...mine was from....my stupid body always being that way :dohh: lol i have no shot at improving either of those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->