Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Yeah thats true. It did suck to be my for a while though lol. I hope after I have my next baby that I don't get my period back for the first year!

that would be amazing! haha
well as long as ya dont get broody lol

Naw I'll wait a bit longer for the third baby.

Yes I remember someone in the BF section who waited a long time (like 19 months or something) for AF to return after her first and they were desperate to TTC.
Then after her second (and last) she got AF back in 6 weeks! :dohh:
Hope that's not me lol! AF can stay away for years after my last if she likes!

Really though hey! I got my period back exactly at 3 months pp while exclusively bf'ing morning's and nights! The nerve of the witch. Then she effs my cycles up so that I'm stuck bleeding more often without a chance of pregnancy.

Tonight I had really clear, super stretchy (like, 3 - 4 inches it could be stretched) CM...
My OPKs are dark... although I shouldn't be using them as we're 'NTNP' :shhh: :lol:

That's weird how my cycles are already trying to get back to normal after my first real AF. :shrug: and I still nurse 14-ish times a day.

Some people are lucky like that. Now go jump your man!

Well this cycle has made it 27 days so far... so at least my lp is longer than last month. I fully feel af coming in... so I assume in the next day or two.

Late ovulation. Blah! :( figures the one time we DTD during my fertile period...I ov. late :dohh:

Crazy we may well be ycle buddies this cycle. Witch is due to come anytime today and I feel her coming ts just a matter of when. The sooner the better cause I was hoping to not have her for my graduation on Monday.

16DPO!! Bloomin heck!!

btw don't worry about the dip. I had a similar dip (almost to coverline but not quite) when I conceived.

OMG crossroads - 11 weeks already!!!!!!! :)
Can i just get it off my chest that i am SICK of people telling me i need to stop bfing so i can conceive number 2 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

16DPO!! Bloomin heck!!

btw don't worry about the dip. I had a similar dip (almost to coverline but not quite) when I conceived.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-06-02&mode=a&ts=1307047172&u=

Crazy we may well be ycle buddies this cycle. Witch is due to come anytime today and I feel her coming ts just a matter of when. The sooner the better cause I was hoping to not have her for my graduation on Monday.

I would love to be cycle buddies this time, i woyld love even more not to have to be. Have u tested lately??? 16dpo sounds good to me!! As for me I have every classic sign of af.... ugh!! And going by my calendar tomorrow she should be here. Blah!!!!

I've had tan cm she's coming plus my temp dipped down. I tested at 14 dpo and bfn so I'm not preggers.

I went to the loo today, wiped and I had some browny blood!! Yipeee!!! BUT I am maid of honor at my cousins wedding tomorrow!! Good timing :witch: lol!!

Maybe it's implanraion bleeding! You may well be preggers lol

I assumed it was AF didn't even think about it being implantation! How long before I should test? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->