Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

still no AF for me!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I must go back and read through this thread, but I'll say hi for now.

I'm Amanda and was already pregnant when I joined BnB last time around. My little one is 15 months old, and he breastfeeds anywhere from 3-6 hourly in the day and at least a couple of times during the night if I'm not on a night shift. I express when I'm at work to maintain supply (I work x3 14-hour days a week, soon to reduce to x2), and he co-sleeps with us.

I've also been on the mini-pill until last week, and I've stopped that now. I've not had a period at all since before falling pregnant with my little boy. I have been having period type cramps off and on the past few days, so I'm hoping everything is getting itself going again. I've noticed more CM and a bit of an increase in what I can express when at work.

My husband goes to basic training for nine weeks in 19 days though, so we'd better get busy! When it finally does happen, I'm going to be planning a home birth again...with a pool this time! Can't wait!

Hi Amanda. You may have noticed the increase in what you're pumping cause you stopped the mini pill! Best of luck to you! I'll add you to the frot page when I get back home.

I'm nicely drugged up on Tylenol right now the witch was causing all sorts of cramps for me.

Got some fabulous news! My little man is walking now!!!! He's growing up so fast I don't know where the time is going.

Well I'm about to do m first 12 hour night shift. I hope I can stay awake!

Yeah I'm at work! It's 330 am here and I'm still going strong

Hi everyone...so the browny bloody discharge lasted all day yesterday and seems to have stopped today...my nipples are sore, when LO feeds from my left I am in agony, and it's started bleeding, t never bled, even when LO was first born...should I test today or not?

I'd test if I were you it's looking good and if neg then test a few days later it could still be ov or implantation!

Well, I think ovulation was yesterday since FF put it there lol So I'm 1dpo. Anyone else? :)

Breastfeeding HURT right before ovulation. It felt like it did when we first started breastfeeding. It's okay now though.

just tested and :bfn: :shrug: so I'm gonner wait a bit longer and re-test!!

Well, I think ovulation was yesterday since FF put it there lol So I'm 1dpo. Anyone else? :)

Me! I am 2 DPOs! How long is your LP? Mine is only 10 days (which is normal for me). Every once in a while 11 but not normally. :nope:

:hi: Amanda! Are you from the States?

I am originally. :thumbup: Mississippi ---> Texas ---> UK (been here nearly 9 years now).

Nice! Well you made the right choice birthing your babies in the UK! lol

I am originally from Pennsylvania and then we moved to the New Hampshire seacoast last year for DHs job....i want to live in the UK! What made you decide to go there? Is it hard relocating like that and getting citizenship (or are you on a VISA?)

I am originally. :thumbup: Mississippi ---> Texas ---> UK (been here nearly 9 years now).

I am originally from Pennsylvania and then we moved to the New Hampshire seacoast last year for DHs job....i want to live in the UK! What made you decide to go there? Is it hard relocating like that and getting citizenship (or are you on a VISA?)

Yes, I'm very grateful to have been able to have my baby here. I wanted to do my nurse training here, as you can be more specific in your training (I'm a children's nurse, although I work on a neonatal unit). So, I originally came to study. I'm lucky I was able to stay as well. Visas can be hard to come by - usually it's via marriage to a British citizen, as a student or on a special work permit. Just as difficult as someone getting a visa for the US, really. I have indefinite leave to remain - so I'm not on a timed visa anymore. I'm eligible for citizenship, but I've not applied yet since it's so expensive. I really should in case they move the goal posts!

Yes, I'm very grateful to have been able to have my baby here. I wanted to do my nurse training here, as you can be more specific in your training (I'm a children's nurse, although I work on a neonatal unit). So, I originally came to study. I'm lucky I was able to stay as well. Visas can be hard to come by - usually it's via marriage to a British citizen, as a student or on a special work permit. Just as difficult as someone getting a visa for the US, really. I have indefinite leave to remain - so I'm not on a timed visa anymore. I'm eligible for citizenship, but I've not applied yet since it's so expensive. I really should in case they move the goal posts!

Wow! I had no idea, but you are so lucky to be there! :)
I really want to go to the Netherlands. My family is originally from Holland (my great grandmother came over here on a boat about 50 years ago) so we are actually a very "young" American familiy. Id love to be there....not that you are but thought i would say :dohh: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->