Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

BFN for me, no surprise there, bring on ICSI treatment. Part of me is really wishing they'll call this month but I'm not to optimistic about that happening.

The wait list is 2-3 months this is month 2 for us but normally you need to have everything done test wise before you can start. If I were offered treatment this cycle I would have everythin done by the time the medications started since you don't start taking meds till cd21 and my blood work and HSG will be done in the next two weeks.

Me to but it's not likely. I just hope its next month as I don't want to wait another 2 cycles

What could cause it not to be next month? I hope they don't do that to you. That would not be fair. Can I bother you to ask how the whole process works?

The list depends on who's on the list and who was there before you. It's all based off of when you sign up since those who sign up before you get offered treatment before you. So if my cycle is in line with a bunch of other peoples I may have to wait a bit longer to be offered treatment which I really hope is not the case.

So when I am offered treatment I'll go in get my bag of meds they'll tell me what to do when to do it. I start with a down regging med to put my ovaries in a temporary state of menopause so they can control my ovaries once my reproductive organs are "quiet" they will start me on stimulation meds to get my ovaries to produce lots of eggs. When the eggs are mature enough they'll give me an HCG trigger shot to trigger ovulation then I'll go in a day or so later to have them collect the released eggs. Once the eggs are collected they use chris' sperm to individually fertilize each egg. Within 3-5 days of collection I'll have 1 or 2 embryos put back in me, then I wait to test to see if any stuck. The whole cycle takes about 8-10 weeks from when you first call in your period but from the time you start meds till you test it's about 7 weeks.

I admire you for having such a great attitude.I really hope next to no one has your same cycle so you can get it started. 7 weeks is going to feel like an eternity as it is!!! :hugs: Or you could just ovulate late , make your baby when you get home from your trip ,and skip the treatment altogether! :D

^ That would be heaven. Knowing my luck though my body will be regular and I'll O on cd19 :(

I'm just eager to start, I'm not the most patient person so waiting 1.5 years to get pg the first time was hard and waiting 9 months so far for this one is killing me!

I can only imagine. Definitely won't hear any complaining from me. In fact I"ll be just as happy for you as I would myself. :smug:You should get a metal or something!! ;) And I am going to hold out hope that your body WILL coopperate and O later like it should! What happened to your 15 dpo temp or am I early? :haha:

I stopped temping today, the witch will be here tomorrow and I haven't decided whether or not I'll temp next cycle or just use opks and temp when I use opks only.

I suppose just the opks for next cycle would be more simple and easy for your trip. So that definitely makes sense. I however become obsessed and have to know what's going on even on vacation. It's a total pain though. :dohh: I thought there were a few more ladies in here. Did I scare them off? :haha:

Sometimes this thread is quiet then picks up it comes and goes in lulls I guess.

I am the same way so may end up temping most of the cycle anyway, but if I forget I won't worry about it, I'll just have to make sure I temp while using the opks so I know that I get my temp rise once thats established then I don't care again.

im still here :hi: I didnt want to butt in on your conversation though :blush:

in other news, Im temping, Managed to have my BBT thermometer ready (it lives in my bed side cabinet) at the start of my cycle. So i guess only time will tell if im ovulating or not....So any charting tips girls?

Tiff, Im sorry for the BFN :hugs:

Btw, Im moving today, And sky cant set up internet for 3 weeks :growlmad: So i may not be around, Im getting a new phone though, so i will be back asap!!!

Take your temp at the same time everyday is my advice.

No need to apologize it is what it is. Now if only the clinic will call today with our sa results.

Haha Welcome Kari!!

I'm in VA visiting my parents. I took soy cd 5 - 9 and I'm pretty sure today is ov day as I'm actually feeling heavy pinches on my right side.
:)

Tiff I hope they call soon!!

Yay!! Lucy please fell free to butt in anytime!!! I tend to talk too much anyway. :haha:
Like Tiff said make sure to religiously take your temp at the same time everyday and efore getting out of bed or moving around or drinking anything. So have it out of the cabinet ready at arm's reach is helpful too. I have mine on a notepad I use to write my temp down on after i take it. I tend to be a little detailed. lol ;0) Sorry you have to wait so long for internet, how annoying. .

Hi Nicole!! :wohoo: for Oing!

My bbt keeps my last temp stored so I can push a button and see it when I wake up.

Ok so 1 call out of three needed from the clinic, I got my HSG booked for July 8, oh joy lucky me :wacko: I am going to want the 8th to come as fast as possible so I can get this over with as fast as possible. Now if they'd at least only call with the SA results.

Lucy I'm temping too. My chart is pretty clearly anovulatory though. :( I can't seem to get 3 temps in the same range in a row. I've heard that the temp shift might be a lot less than it generally is without BF. I do mine at the morning feed waking (so generally around 5:30am). I don't have to move or anything just adjust the baby. Sometimes it's later, sometimes earlier, but those don't seem to have an effect on the temps; they are random all by themselves :? If I skip a day I make sure I get CM and often take an OPK that day as well.

It does look anovulatory to this point, but you haven't gotten AF back yet have you?

Good luck Nicole!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->