Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I am also impatient which does not go well with fertility issues unfortunately! haha. I am praying to be pregnant this cycle as it's our last attempt before treatment since I'll be away next month when i ovulate :( I want it so bad so we can save the money. I'm trying not to get my hopes up b/c I know it's not likely but it's hard.

Sorry if my last post seemed a bit snippy I truly didn't mean it that way, sometimes it just irks me when people complain after 1 or 2 months of ttc that it hasn't happened yet. Of course i want you to be pregnant and everyone else that is ttc regardless of how long it takes!

No problem. I understand! I would feel the same if I was in your position! It is just frustrating to me because before if sperm fell on my foot I was pregnant.... and honestly it felt like it has been months of trying.... but ur right, it has only been a couple.... I guess my impatience made it seem so long! Haha I actually feel kinda silly now that I think it thru!

:rofl: ewwww sperm on the feet. The females in my family are super fertile to so you can imagine my shock when it was taking us so long. I knew I would end up having fertility issues, I just wanted kids to bad for it to be easy. Sigh. Has the witch shown in full force or are you still spotting?

Just spotting, but she is definatley coming..... according to a calendar I keep I should start in 3 days.... so I guess its just letting me know its on it way. I have all my typical af symptoms and signs. Blah! Have u tested yet?? I think we are on the same cycle pretty much!

Yeah I think we Ovulated on the same day. I am 9dpo today so to early for me to test but I have a transvaginal ultrasound tomorrow for the fertility clinic so if the tech is nice I am going to ask if my uterine lining is thick enough to suspect a pregnancy, normally at 10dpo they wouldn't see a sac or anything yet but they would see a certain kind of thickening to the lining. Otherwise I'll wait till either 14dpo or 17dpo to test. My period normally show on 16dpo.

Hii guys, :witch: got me! So guess it's on to next month now! I really really hope it's next month

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry the witch got you! I'm 10dpo all my temps are on my chart. My chart does look nice but it frequently looks nice and nothing ever comes of it! So just biding my time till the witch comes or I get symptOms

Feeling really bummed about my lack of ovulation. Ho hum. We had day weaning down, then LO got sick and wouldn't eat or drink (or take a bottle) so a lot of backsliding happened and now we're BF even more than before day weaning. I'm hoping to cut her back again, but she will not take a bottle from me now or anything but water in a cup and her eating isn't 100% yet, so :shrug:. FF putting wrong ovulation crosshairs on my chart made me get my hopes up a little even though I knew it wasn't right. Bad ovaries! Bad!
I'm going to try Maca next I think.

Sucky deal! Here to ovulation happening soon for you!

I'm still waiting on the witch it seems my lp has really sorted it's self out I am thrilled over that!

Sucky deal! Here to ovulation happening soon for you!

I'm still waiting on the witch it seems my lp has really sorted it's self out I am thrilled over that!

:happydance: 10DPO!! Got everything crossed for you!!!

Feeling really bummed about my lack of ovulation. Ho hum. We had day weaning down, then LO got sick and wouldn't eat or drink (or take a bottle) so a lot of backsliding happened and now we're BF even more than before day weaning. I'm hoping to cut her back again, but she will not take a bottle from me now or anything but water in a cup and her eating isn't 100% yet, so :shrug:. FF putting wrong ovulation crosshairs on my chart made me get my hopes up a little even though I knew it wasn't right. Bad ovaries! Bad!
I'm going to try Maca next I think.

:hugs: I know exactly how you feel! My LO just will not take a bottle, we've stopped co-sleeping, but he still wakes in the night at least twice between 10pm-7am & WILL NOT settle without boob. I have cut down on all comfort feeds during the day, but cannot cut the night feeds.

Are you sure FF was wrong? (I know nothing about charting/temping ATM)

Last week I got the darkest line I've ever had on an OPK, I'm sure I had a tiny bit of EWCM and really got my hopes up thinking something was happening, I even though I had sore nipples - but I think I was probably making myself think that. But nope, the OPK later in the day was stark white again :dohh:

I've started on Maca & Vitex last Friday, I've read great things about them, so we shall see!! I really need to start temping, but 1) cannot remember & 2) it's a bit hit and miss as to whether I'll get 3 hours straight sleep!

AF's BACK!!!!!! :wohoo: not that you all needed to know hahahaha

WOW!!! Congratualtions!!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm happy for you! Erm, how wierd is that :wacko: But you know what I mean!

Cycle 1 here you come!

haha! not weird at all!

thanks, Iv been waiting for this for 3 months or more!!!

Yay! My temp dropped this morning so the witch will be here it's just a matter of how many days.

I would be convinced I'm pregnant if it were for the fact that I had a BFN before DH went away (ok, and one just now because I checked...). I woke up with such bad lower back pain that I've called in sick and am not doing my night shift. My tummy's aching so badly. And my left hip socket really hurts, which it hasn't done since I was pregnant (I had SPD). I also have this random pregnant feeling (can't explain it) off and on, but it's obviously wishful thinking. BFNs and no periods yet either. Poo.

I would be convinced I'm pregnant if it were for the fact that I had a BFN before DH went away (ok, and one just now because I checked...). I woke up with such bad lower back pain that I've called in sick and am not doing my night shift. My tummy's aching so badly. And my left hip socket really hurts, which it hasn't done since I was pregnant (I had SPD). I also have this random pregnant feeling (can't explain it) off and on, but it's obviously wishful thinking. BFNs and no periods yet either. Poo.

Massive :hugs: When is your DH back home? Do you know how many dpo you are?

I've been too ashamed :blush: to say that over the past few weeks I've done quite a few tests, I've convinced myself many times over the past few weeks that I must be pregnant :growlmad:
I've been feeling sicky, very tired, moody, weeing more, had hip pain, loads of random pains in my lower tummy, lower back ache, servere bloating, bad headaches.... all my usual preggy symptoms. But I am definately not pregnant, tested again yesterday. I wish AF would just come back so I can stop my mind and body playing tricks on me.

I thought I would enjoy not having AF for such a long time - but it's really driving me crazy! :blush:

I've had the headaches and increased weeing as well! No idea how many dpo I am, as my periods have never come back. DH will be back for a weekend in three weeks, but he has eight weeks left of basic training.

I haven tested yet sometimes it's all can manage not to. I don't think I'll test this cycle till the witch is late

Tiffany can I join you guys? We will be trying next cycle. I can't believe you haven't tested yet. It would be killing me! :haha: But I guess i would also want to wait until after I was late to avoid getting too dissappointed so that makes sense. FX you you are late this month! ;) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->