Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

The witch has finally started for me, bring on the HSG even though I'd rather do almost anything else then that.

Nope, no AF. Can't get LO to take a cup or bottle either so no clue how to cut BF down. Or even stop should it come to that. :cry:
She used to, but then got sick and I BF her as she wouldn't eat or drink and now she gets really mad when I try to give her any kind of milk in any other way. :dohh:

I kept trying different sippy cups and eventually it worked, my son wouldn't take anything for the longest time except boob so just keep trying!

The HSG was worse then labour IMO. It was a different kind of pain but I just about passed out it sucked so bad. I have two prescription strength pain killers this time though and will have to get a ride to and from the hospital since it will put me under the influence of heavy meds so I am hoping beyond all hope that it's not as bad. My cervix also doesn't seem to be as sensitive as it used to be before labour so we'll see.

Oh that sounds nerve rackingly scary! I commend you on your journey for baby no. 2. Amazing how much love you have for someone who hasn't even been created yet. :flow: I hope being medicated helps make the procedure much more bearable.:hugs:

Bky my dd never took a bottle. She is using her sippy cup after taking a little while of refusing it. Definitely try a bunch of different ones and try just water or water with a touch of juice instead of milk first.Then once she gets used to it switch it out every so often. Keep trying she is bound to give in over time. :hugs:

I found the foogo cup by thermos to be the best and easiest to suck liquid out of, it's the only one my son will drink from. Of course it's more expensive but I got most of mine second hand and one was a gift so not to bad.

I am so ready for #2 and possibly #3 lol, the idea scares me but I love my little man so much and I want him to have siblings to play with. I can't wait for treatment, I think the hardest part is the waiting even with all the painful tests and such. I just think of it as one step closer to the end goal. I am also hugely looking forward to being done ttc for a few years after my next baby, if I have twins I will likely be done all together.

Thanks for the sippy cup suggestion. Will definitely keep my FX crossed for twins for you then. That way you get 2 in one go! Wouldn't that be cool!

It would be but I'd be just as happy with 1 baby and some frozen embies.

Let the countdown begin. You will be preggy in no time. I have a question about my chart. I thought that the day before your first set of 3 high temps was the day you O'd . If that is so then how come they have me marked on cd19 instead of 18? it didn't go up enough to count as the set I assume?

Nope Ovulation is the day before the first rise in temp with at least three consecutive temps that are higher in range then the others so cd19 is correct. Ov is always on the day of the last low temp before the shift.

Wait I misunderstood what you said, yes it's cd19 cause there wasn't enough of a rise for the temp between cd 18 and cd 19 to count for ov on cd 18.

THanks just wanted to make sure. I haven't temped in awhile as you can tell. :haha: Need to pull out my TCOYF book and brush up. :haha: Sorry your cramps got worse. Stupid witch! :hugs:

The first day is always the worst, they've calmed down some. I dug out my tcoyf book a while back as well lol.

Ok good, now I won't feel dumb for needing to brush up a little. :D

:dust: for you Nicole.

Sperm results: The news is not so good :(

So his volume (how much was in the cup) is 4.0 mls (which is actually great, you're suppose to have 2.0 or more)

Concentration (how many sperm per ml) was 4.1 which gives us a total sperm count of only 16.4 million which is par for the course for his other SA's. His worst was 12 million his most was 23 million. So not much change here.

Motility after 1 hour: Rapid progressive (perfect sperm): 38%, should be at least 50%. Slow progressive: 6%, Non progressive: 4%, non motile: 53%.

Motility at the 3 hour makr: Rapid progressive: 44% (WTF :haha: only chris' sperm could get better when they're suppose to get worse) Slow progressive: 3%.

His motility is about par for the course to, he was always in between 37% and 40% after 1 hour.

Morphology: This is the kicker, he was only 2% this time :cry: Last time he was 11% and other times he was 10%. Using the Kreuger Scale they like you ot be at 15% but when I mentioned this to the nurse she said on the sheet that the normal range was anything >5% but I dont think they've changed how the read the scale so who knows? In either case this is the huge blow to us. The only shred of hope I have is that this time was a fluke since his morphology was way better for the other 3 sa's.

Immunology: (clumping etc) was perfect.

Insert a big fat frowny face. :( So not fair!!! Well I"ll be keeping you in my prayers like I did with Bizy. You are definitely gonna be pregnant soon. I'll be praying not only that the treatment goes perfectly but they don't make you wait too long. And they especially don't delay your current plan on things ebing done by August. :hugs:

Thanks :) The lady at the clinic who called me today said they could even call this cycle but that she couldn't guarantee it and since I'll have all my tests done by friday that I'd be able to move on with it if they did call me. If I don't hear from them by next week then I know it won't be this cycle.

FX they call you!! I like hearing there is a chance they will. And at least you will know if they don't call you next week so you don't feel you are left hanging. That feeling is the worst!
Is it me or does bnb sometimes get so bogged down I can't load it for awhile.

I think it's maintenance time. I notice every day :)roll: sad me) from 3:45pm to 4pmish here (which is probably 2 or 3am in the UK) it gets unviewable.

Yeah my stalkers and I call it the BnB slow down it happens at 9:45 till 10:04 for me every day. Yes I know the exact minutes and timing :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->