Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

^^ :rofl: Ok I am so glad I am not crazy. I always get it around 12am some times later.

Yeah it's not just you its a world wide phenomenon lol

Errrr... I think I'm having a problem here... I took soy cd 5- 9 and I've had a positive opk cd 13, 14, 15, 17, and today at cd 20.

So my body either is having a hard time popping an egg or maybe multiple ovulations? I can't even tell because I'm not charting...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/nicoleoleole

Thats is random nicole but you've had that happen before if I recall right, I would just keep doing opks till you get a neg and assume you O'd after the last positive.

Yeah Nicole what Tiff said. :haha: That is super strange. I wish you were charting! I need more charts to stalk. Are they all super positive with really dark lines or are they varied?
And my temps paired up after o look weird compared to my pre Abigail charts. I am just curious what my lp is now, hope its the same or longer whould be cool too. Guess I"ll just ahve to wait and see

All of my research has concluded that if multiple ovulations occur, it happens within 24 hours of each other. You could just have the LH floating around for a while prior to ov.

They were positive but every single day. Not super positive then, completely negative... then darkening up to a positive again then a negative. It's weird. :haha:

And I wish I could chart too... but LO wont let me sleep long enough to get a decent temp. :)

i'd say false starts to ovulation unless you have some hcg left in your system still from the mc?

I think it's starting and then stopping of O. If it was hcg then she probably wouldn't get the negative ones in between right? Keep getting busy just in case!! :dust:

For those that don't have AF back I found this recommendation to get it to start. Sounds a little odd, but it's free
Sleep for a Week with the light in your bedroom off,
followed a week with a dim light,
followed by a week with full light,
followed by a week with dim light.
Repeat.
it's meant to mimic the phases of the moon and I guess there have been some studies on it indicating it maybe sorta kinda works. Anyhow, free! (other than electric bills that is)
I'm going to try it. we have a nightlight in our room so will start out dark for a week then go from there.

For those that don't have AF back I found this recommendation to get it to start. Sounds a little odd, but it's free
Sleep for a Week with the light in your bedroom off,
followed a week with a dim light,
followed by a week with full light,
followed by a week with dim light.
Repeat.
it's meant to mimic the phases of the moon and I guess there have been some studies on it indicating it maybe sorta kinda works. Anyhow, free! (other than electric bills that is)
I'm going to try it. we have a nightlight in our room so will start out dark for a week then go from there.

How are all the none AF ladies feeling?

I'm curious as I've been feeling very pre-menstrual for 5/6 weeks now & it's kinda wearing me down. I keep majorly bloating up & feeling very moody/emotional/annoyed at stupid things, tired, sore nipples.

It's got to the point where I actually want AF back regardless of TTC - just so that I can get it out of the way & have a couple of weeks of not being Mrs PMT before my DH divorces me!!

Still no AF for me, but my back went out Wednesday of last week, so I've been off a week, and then the GP signed me off for another week. It's really bad, and I can hardly bend over. It's constantly catching, so I'm going to the osteopath tomorrow. I can't pick up my little boy like I'm used to or just bend! I had SPD throughout my pregnancy, and I can't help but wonder if this is it. But I POAS two days ago, and negative. DH has been gone for two weeks, so I don't think I'm going to get a BFP now. I'm wondering if I should stop taking the agnus castus and EPO because I keep cramping on and off. Could swear I'd come on the next day, and then nothing. And now this back. Wish I knew! If I were pregnant, I'd be happy for that to be explanation enough for everything!

^ Just go get your blood taken for a beta, that will tell you for sure.

hello ladies! i have been MIA for awhile since being home with audrey. i thought that i would have so much time staying home, but actually she keeps me super busy all day long! no more lunch breaks to get on BNB like i had when i was working. lol.

anyway, question for you ladies. i got my first true AF back the middle of april. then the second one showed at CD 34, the may 31st. i quite BFing at about that time too, and now i am at CD38 and have no signs of AF. i dont really have very many pregnancy symptoms either though. DH and i did get to BD a bit this past month, but not as much as i would have liked with him having a crazy work schedule and audrey teething and having very restless evenings/nights. so im not holding out much hope that i could actually be pregnant or anything. anyway, do any of you know if this is normal, your cycles getting longer like this? i HATE HATE HATE irregular cycles and just wish there was something i could do to straighten them out! :-/

Mine went up and down in length for a bit when I first got them back but I say test just to make sure there is a chance you could be pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->