Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

at least i know it can be normal and not a worry. i really want to test but last cycle i tested and literally AF showed up that afternoon. its just so defeating when that happens. and then i get mad at myself for wasting the $7 on the test when i "should have known it was coming" lol. so i think ive been trying to protect my emotions by just waiting it out. maybe ill test this weekend if theres still nothing. do you remember what your longest cycle was?

I ovulated on cd27 or 29 so almost 40 days with my short lp.

You should get your tests from the dollar store so you don't waste money or order some internet cheapies.

alright, well i guess this isnt anything too crazy then. ill just keep waiting it out and hopefully go buy some cheap tests this weekend. all i have atm are digis and they are soooo expensive. i hate to use them unless i have a feeling i might be getting a BFP out of the deal! lol :) thanks for the help and advice! :D

In case no one knew ( i didn't until just recently :haha:) YOu can get internet cheapies on Amazon.com. Totally getting some this cycle.

I can't just go get bloods done. It doesn't work like that on the NHS. I'll just have to wait and see, but I'm sure it'll stay BFP. What's the longest after DTD that you can expect to wait for a BFP anyway?

normally by the latest 17-18dpo but that doesn't happen often. How many dpo are you?

Don't even know if I'm ovulating yet. I'm in the no-AF camp! ;)

Oh! Out here if I was doubting an hpt I would go to the doc explain whats up then they would likely give me a form to get my blood taken. I don't know what else to suggest.

Hmmm...other than get a pg test or wait lol, I dunno what to say!

My cycles are still a bit over the place atm, but me and DH are DTDing every other day this cycle...hoping to catch eggy...hopefully I'll get my BFP at the end of the month!! If AF is the same as the last cycle, I'll be due AF on Sunday 17th!! So testing shortly after, if she's a no-show lol!

Aw ladies.... I'm back :( I've been spotting brown for a few days and then today awful awfulness stred.. passing huge clots and so much blood :( Now I don't know whether to wait until I get a proper period or just start trying again straight away......

Oh hon I am so sorry for your loss. They usually say that whenever you feel comfortable trying is when you should. :hugs: If you are ready then I say go for it.

So sorry Lolaann! I agree when you are ready sounds best.

aw thanks guys. but hey jelly we get to be ttc buddies again :)
how are you going anyway where are you at in your cycle? xx

oops just read your post above... all the best for testing after tomorrow xx
im off to stock up on pg tests and maybe some ov tests

Can I join this?
My lo is now 8 months old and we have just started ttc no.2, while still breastfeeding full time. I have had the odd period but nothing regular so dont know if I am ovulating again or not. We are just going to fun trying for now and see what happens :)

BFP this morning! now im off to walk audrey up to the shops to buy about 3 more tests, just to make sure! lol. holy hell...totally unexpected and still shaking a little bit over it all. i was certain that it was just my AF regulating after the BFing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->