Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Congrats on the bfp. I'll update the front page tomorrow when i get my lap top back.

Welcome cookie! Lots of our gals have gotten bfps so were dwindling in numbers it's nice to have some new people!

thanks! was so certain it was my silly cycle still regulating, i was taken completely off guard!

BFP this morning! now im off to walk audrey up to the shops to buy about 3 more tests, just to make sure! lol. holy hell...totally unexpected and still shaking a little bit over it all. i was certain that it was just my AF regulating after the BFing!

Congrats!!!!!! When's you EDD do you think?

EDD, according to the online predictors based on last AF, is 6 march. but my cycles were kind of off coming of BFing, so I'm not sure exactly when i ovulated. plus, AF was 11 days late, so i'm not sure how much earlier i could have tested and still gotten a BFP...

i know! so many people on this site are so close together! its exciting! and i cant wait for the BFPs to keep coming :D

I hope they keep coming to and that mine is super close :)

Congrats! And Lola, We do get to be TTC buddies...YAY!! Oh, and I am CD16 out of 23 atm...

But I came on to ask a question, pink bleeding (light) at CD16...anyone have any idea? I thought maybe implantation, but is it supposed to be brown? And isn't it a bit early for that? Anyway, totally confused!

It's lovely to see so many peoria getting pregnant while still bfing, gives me hope that it can happen whilst still feeding my lo one.

Nope, no AF. Can't get LO to take a cup or bottle either so no clue how to cut BF down. Or even stop should it come to that. :cry:
She used to, but then got sick and I BF her as she wouldn't eat or drink and now she gets really mad when I try to give her any kind of milk in any other way. :dohh:

:hugs: Mine only just came back hun, Unfortnalty its a waiting game, a sucky waiting game.... Amari will only take water from a cup with a soft silicone teat... She refuses everything else, Have you tried one (usually made for 4 month olds?) Unfortunatly i cant really suggest anything else, as i havent changed anything else to get my AF back (Well i did start the night putting her in her cot and then allowing her back in at approx 5am, so you co-sleep?)

p.s. Sorry i didnt quote earlier, Been viewing from a phone, Dont get my internet back for 10 whole days!!!

p.p.s. This is my chart, iv only been temping 13 days but so far so good? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/361404

also can i be super nosey? Do all you girls ovulate on the same day of your cycle? or does it change each cycle?

I need to try to cut back on nursing sessions :cry:

I've been getting positives for the past 5 days, and have gotten random ones for the past 12 days. My body just wont pop out the egg :( I took soy to force an ovulation, then the baby wont nurse less. We managed 5 hours without nursing last night, but then she nursed twice as much that night, so it went to waste.

Nicole, mine does that as well. Reverse cycling :wacko: The only way I've found to surefire get mine to want to nurse less is to keep her distracted--which can be really exhausting. If I refuse at all she'll add in 2 extra sessions overnight per refusal it seems. :?

Lucy, I have 3 different cups, all fine for water, but she seems to hate milk now unless it's from the tap. I'm getting a doidy (since I have to special order it here), but not having much hope for that either.

Bky I'll just say persistence it took me forever and a day to get my
Son to take a sippy cause he absolutely would not take a bottle. Now he's a sippy cup pro!

I think she just doesn't like milk :lol: I fed her something a little spicy the other day and when she yelled about it I gave her milk in a small cup that I held. She drank it because she could tell it was making the spicy go away (lol spicy food, she takes a bite then yells. Then takes another bite. I am so mean) but was making a face each time she took a sip. I've done that before and she'll kind of entertain it, but mostly she tastes the milk and spits it out. With water she'll just sit there and drink it glug glug glug. :shrug:
Minor update on keeping the room dark: I'm cramping a lot more.

bky, I couldnt take milk as a baby, I still dont like it now, Once i hit a year my mum had to put me on goats milk as it was the only thing id drink (cows milk is foul imo!).

Cramping is good! I had cramping for 4 weeks before AF! i was convinced i was preg lol.

Cookielucylou, Yey for AF!....

Well Abgail hit a growth spurt right around O time and I think it has messed me all up. I currently have a 9 day lp. I'll just have to wait to seriously get busy ttc until after she weans I guess. We will still try but I don't expect anything to come of it until my cycles get back to normal. No big deal .

YOu can get preg with a 9 day lp, sun did! My lp didn't straighten out till I finished bf;ing but the motilium I was on messed me up, before I started taking it my lp was 13 days while bf'ing.

Yay for AF!

I updated the page, I am pretty sure I got everyone.

My AF finally went away and my HSG wasn't painful at all! I wonder if having had a kid helped with that. Anyway it's done and so is all our testing that we needed done prior to starting treatment so now I wait.

Bky, have you tried powdered milk? It tastes different, it might be worth a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->