Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Yeah, I've tried cow, powdered cow, formula, powdered goat (can't get fresh this time of year), ebm, various temperatures thereof, all pretty much the same. She'll sometimes take a bottle of formula at daycare, but often they have to keep at her about it and she's not really interested anymore. I think she knows I'm trying to replace boobies with milk and she is not amused.
I was hoping for her to have fresh goat when the farm near here comes in season in September. We'll just see how we get on with the Doidy.

Hope your waiting goes quick!

Thanks Tiff that is encouraging. We are going to try without really trying and see where that goes until after I get us moved into a new place. Glad all your tests are done and hopefully you'll be started on your treatment soon!!

Cookie- glad you got your af!! :)

I agree poas in a week in case it's implantation? Was it super light? How many days did it last? My cycle is only about 2-3 days long

I'm not sure if I had implantation, for about 2 and a half days I had a medium-light bleed, it was wierd...It's the only thing I can think of it was...In was super crampy though, is that still implantationy?

I've never had implantation bleeding so I don't know.

That still sounds like it to me! :)

OOh...I'm a bit excited now lol! I'm gonner have to try and wait a few more days though! it was only 3 days ago that it stopped, so I reckon if I POAS around the 18th? Is that too early do you reckon?

ive had cramping about 7-9 days after ov. each time ive been pregnant! I only had IB once, but all three times i did get the cramps.

Is anyone 6dpo? :) I had cramping on 4dpo and 5dpo. It was weird. I had pinching on the left side, then the right :/

I had all those things too and still wound up with af (minus ib)... booo It felt the same as with A which was so strange. Then i got the heaviest period of my life. I think it is my body getting a little more back to normal. But hopefully it means something different for you! :dust:

Hey girls! I finally have internet back!!!.
So how is everyone!? Will og back and read through later.

Can you girls have a look at my chart, We missed dtd this month, so im not going to be preg, But im very sure im ovulating, FF seems to think so, Which im pleased about because Amari is feeding now more than ever!!! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/361404

:thumbup:

Concgrats to quesarasara!!!

Yay congratulations Jellybeann!!! Really pleased for you. Hope the rest of us will be joining you really soon.

I hope so too!! I'm feeling a bit smug, as my nan repeatedly tells me I'll never get pregnant while BF...well...tada! I have gotten pg while bf!

Congratulations Jellybean! :) Quite right too that you should feel smug :)
Fingers crossed for the rest of us xx

Can I ask y'all a question? Someone on mothering.com suggested maybe I ovulated 2 days after FF says?

It makes sense as I have EWCM those days.

I have 3 positive opks... first was negative the next day, then I got this super awesome surge (photo #1), then I got a normal surge (photo #2).

FF says that I ovulated the day of photo #2. What do you think? Could I be 7dpo?

Also, I don't think I can trust the 2nd positive. My opks were in the car in the heat for an hour and they all gave me positives until I got new ones. The surge I believe though, as it's super dark.

Attachments

• 8th.jpg
    8th.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 9th.jpg
    9th.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics