Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Congratulations kel1!!!!
= how many bfing mums have bfp's now?? xx

Well FF now says i havent ovulated this cycle...Proper gutted :(, Going to get some ov test strips for next cycle anyway.

Before todays temp i was supposed to have ovulated on day 13.

I may well test for pregnancy anyway, Iv not felt myself for a while, have horrible pain in my left side and my nipples hurt terribly when Amari feeds!...Its probs in my head tho.

My Ovulation Chart

I hate when FF steals your ovulation back. So depressing. It's done it to me several times now. I'm on like, CD 42 or something, and that's only since I arbitrarily started temping.

Yay kel! I think she makes 12 bfps including angels?

Wow! And soon you'll be next! :happydance: Hoping Nicole is too. Well and everyone else too for that matter. ;) :dust:

I hope so. I'm out this month I ovulated last night but am still on vacation so no sex for me. But the witch will be here Aug 8 and if the clinic calls I should hear back by Aug 20 so that's not to much longer to wait. I just hope we can start treatment and they call this cycle. It sucks that we have to pay so much for ivf and that we have to wait to do it!

Sorry your body didn't cooperate and let you O late. But even so your treatment is right around the corner!! And you would think that since you have to pay so much for it they would be more accommodating. Boo to waiting!

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if I could join you? I am new here and eagerly awaiting my PP AF to TTC #3 I am still BFing my 10 month old (quite often too) so I'm not holding my breath but would love to get to know some of you to help me obsess :p We are still NTNP until AF arrives then we'll be in full charting swing :D

Question: Does this look like ovulation to you or do you think FF is wrong?
My Ovulation Chart

Me too. It took away the crosshairs several times before giving them back at 11 DPO. :? :confused:
Urg. Maybe I shouldn't temp until I get AF back. Whenever that's going to happen.

so let me get this right? Can you have AF with out ovulation....because i started spotting this morning....I wouldnt have thought id have another AF if FF was right and i didnt ovulate?!?! Im gonna go get some Ov tests i rekon :lol:

Yes you can definitely have af without ovulating. It's called a breakthrough bleed. :hugs:

Well thats shit...What a waste of energy haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"